Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lassie23

Did you know.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, JeffC said:

 

Lassie, you're talking to yourselves again!

lol just two at the moment, god help you all if another one appears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, lassie23 said:

lol just two at the moment, god help you all if another one appears

You'll be like Hydra next!! 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did you know that i had two ahem foxes stuck together ahem in my garden for a good half hour, i think it ruined the moment for them as they looked in pain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lassie23 said:

did you know that i had two ahem foxes stuck together ahem in my garden for a good half hour, i think it ruined the moment for them as they looked in pain

For Fox Sake... No privacy these days! 

Edited by JeffC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did you know a jumper is a romper suit for babies in Canada...got some funny looks when i said i would be wearing a new jumper to work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, cheeky_monkey said:

did you know a jumper is a romper suit for babies in Canada...got some funny looks when i said i would be wearing a new jumper to work

The main mountain here is The Old Man of Coniston, should see some of the looks I get when I say I'm gonna go up the old man later...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 By the time an American child reaches the age of 18, that child will have seen approximately 40,000 murders on television.

No wonder it comes out into the subconcous as in dreaming for one.

Edited by Snowyowl9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

 By the time an American child reaches the age of 18, that child will have seen approximately 40,000 murders on television.

No wonder it comes out into the subconcous as in dreaming for one.

i saw over 300 in 300 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snowyowl9 said:

 By the time an American child reaches the age of 18, that child will have seen approximately 40,000 murders on television.

No wonder it comes out into the subconcous as in dreaming for one.

And then you add in the computer games...And no wonder the world is bolloxed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mokidugway said:

I've seen midsomer  murders ,I'm damaged  🤤

I've seen Eastenders. I'm FUBAR!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be murder in the MAD thread? There be trouble a'brewin' in that thar land o'the giants...😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Eastenders ,isn't that the Mod thread 🤔

You saying they're all faaaaamly? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've seen loads of murders on tv and turned out fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lassie23 said:

i've seen loads of murders on tv and turned out fine

Yeah I know it's an excuse not a reason. That said are you sure? I mean you posted that at nearly midnight, on a weather forum while being represented as a tube of More Nails.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JeffC said:

Yeah I know it's an excuse not a reason. That said are you sure? I mean you posted that at nearly midnight, on a weather forum while being represented as a tube of More Nails.... 

omg i'm quackers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lassie23 said:

omg i'm quackers

I have a mate with a pet mallard called quackers. The duck, the guy is called Dave.

Edited by JeffC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mokidugway said:

Lol, did you know that cloudy daze has a new peacock 🤤

The things you can get on the NHS these days! 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JeffC said:

The things you can get on the NHS these days! 🙄

be lucky just to get some peas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/12/2018 at 23:55, I remember Atlantic 252 said:

Summer Sun is poised, ready to start the 31st Dec weather discussion thread, only minutes away!

Anyone tempted to post that thread, a minute before midnight? 😈

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...