Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Pollen
lassie23

Did you know.

Recommended Posts

i know not of this kardashian, is she a noob

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

i know not of this kardashian, is she a noob

there's an extra "o" in your question, answer is yes!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for cardassian star trek

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you know I managed to destroy one of my gates with my truck this morning f f s ....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Did you know I managed to destroy one of my gates with my truck this morning f f s ....

In the eternal words of Captain Mainwearing: You stupid boy!:D

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ed Stone said:

In the eternal words of Captain Mainwearing: You stupid boy!:D

It's ok ed ,a mere 2k worth of damage done ,Goes and boils heed ,lol

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

It's ok ed ,a mere 2k worth of damage done ,Goes and boils heed ,lol

That must be some gate you've got...Did the Incas or Aztecs make it for you?:shok:

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

That must be some gate you've got...Did the Incas or Aztecs make it for you?:shok:

Big ornate electric gates or where 🤢

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

Big ornate electric gates or where 🤢

did you forget to leave them a moment to open?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JeffC said:

did you forget to leave them a moment to open?

I was in a hurry 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

I was in a hurry 😂

last orders early in Low Furness?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit to much ale yesterday at fine fest in ulverston ,lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mokidugway said:

A bit to much ale yesterday at fine fest in ulverston ,lol

so you ended up in another fine mess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One for you lassie

Screenshot_20180620-082413.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Did you know that, although the orange idiot in the White House doesn't like Cajun Chicken, the Trumpster is very partial to Cajun Children?

Edited by Ed Stone
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Did you know that, although the orange idiot in the White House doesn't like Cajun Chicken, the Trumpster is very partial to Cajun Children?

Boom boom! 😂 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you know that today is 'Double Where's Boris Day'?

Former tennis #1 and Wimbledon champ, Boris Becker is AWOL somewhere in Central Africa, trying claim Diplomatic Immunity...Whilst Theresa May's favourite Johnson is also away the lam!:good:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did you know goatmany just goat knocked out of the world coooop

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, lassie23 said:

did you know goatmany just goat knocked out of the world coooop

Butted out by South Korea...no doubt much burning of goat fleeces somewhere...

Edited by JeffC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Asia`s got talent or dark spirits mainly.

The ring.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Snowyowl9 said:

Asia`s got talent or dark spirits mainly.

The ring.

 

 

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

😂

Cloudy can do that trick 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you know that reduced CO2 availability has caused a shortage of crumpet, just in time for Trump's visit?🧢

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ed Stone said:

Did you know that reduced CO2 availability has caused a shortage of crumpet, just in time for Trump's visit?🧢

Maybe should siphon some off the mod thread 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mokidugway said:

Maybe should siphon some off the mod thread 😂

A crumpet siphon? I kinda like the idea of that!:rofl:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×