Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Model Moans, Ramps and Banter

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!
2 hours ago, Milhouse said:

Nice to see another nationwide spell of summery warmth on the horizon. The wind and the rain will sure be back at some point but now im revelling in us seeing bucketloads of high pressure just at the right time of year.

good, I'm sick of the rain, allergy probs start now too for around 3 months, only affects me when it;s wet

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, heat, thunderstorms

Looking forward to some hot weather so I can laugh at people suffering. Muahahahahahahaha. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!
4 minutes ago, cheese said:

Looking forward to some hot weather so I can laugh at people suffering. Muahahahahahahaha. 

certainly better for allergy bad chests, cooler it is, worse allergy tight chest is

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: 6-10 degrees. Spring 12-16 degrees. Summer 17-22 degrees.
31 minutes ago, stainesbloke said:

Wow, people want summery weather in, er, summer. Shockingly selfish, especially when the weather is so crap here most of the time. 

When they want oppressive conditions it is. people commuting for work in the underground, cramped into hot and humid trains. people who don't have the luxury of working in aircon'd offices?

"summery" for the UK is high teens to lower mid-twenties, this isn't cannes.

Edited by Ice Man 85

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and 15-25c
27 minutes ago, cheese said:

tis hot here already 30c+ all week but im ok i have A/C in my house:snowman-emoji:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: 6-10 degrees. Spring 12-16 degrees. Summer 17-22 degrees.
Just now, Mokidugway said:

Lucky up here to get 14 days a year of above 24 c conditions , bring on the heat .☄️☀️?✨

because you're north of the usual divide. should think yourself lucky.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Ice Man 85 said:

When they want oppressive conditions it is. people commuting for work in the underground, cramped into hot and humid trains. people who don't have the luxury of working in aircon'd offices?

fiddle.gif

• Like 1

Posted
7 minutes ago, cheese said:

fiddle.gif

did i rub your nose in it when your neck of the woods was full of cloud etc? did your own share of moaning did you not? Hypocrite.

• Like 1

Posted
Just now, Ice Man 85 said:

did i rub your nose in it when your neck of the woods was full of cloud etc? did your own share of moaning did you not? Hypocrite.

fiddle.gif

• Like 1

Posted
1 minute ago, cheese said:

fiddle.gif

don't worry, I'll remember.

• Like 1

Posted
Just now, Ice Man 85 said:

don't worry, I'll remember.

Remember this - I don't try and guilt trip people for liking weather I hate. I don't imply you're selfish or bad for liking cloud. Each to their own.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

The thought of working in heatwave conditions makes me feel sick. No aircon, it's horrendous. 

Posted
35 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

The thought of working in heatwave conditions makes me feel sick. No aircon, it's horrendous. 

Its a case of deaf ears, CC. They won't be happy unless we're dripping like a pot roast.

Edited by Ice Man 85

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and 15-25c
1 hour ago, Mokidugway said:

Eventually moving to California so I'll get my warmth 24/7 lol

Not if you move to San Francisco :drunk-emoji:

Posted
8 minutes ago, Ice Man 85 said:

Its a case of deaf ears, CC. They won't be happy unless we're dripping like a pot roast.

That's why you don't see many from down here bleating on endlessly about heat,humidity etc.Bloody awful in London when it gets hot. No escaping it.

Roll on September I say.

• Like 2

Posted
2 minutes ago, Wimbledon88 said:

That's why you don't see many from down here bleating on endlessly about heat,humidity etc.Bloody awful in London when it gets hot. No escaping it.

Roll on September I say.

If a member by the name of slush-man starts posting on here soon, you know its me. I'd have melted.

Seriously though, this country is not set up at ANY level for conditions into the 30s. This isn't the US/Canada where you can either get home aircon or duck into an aircon'd building. In the UK, there's no escape. People will suffer from this. Even though the "enthusiasts" couldn't give a monkey's.

• Like 2

Posted
6 minutes ago, cheeky_monkey said:

Not if you move to San Francisco :drunk-emoji:

That place is often cooler than we are in the summer. seems to have its own microclimate.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes
48 minutes ago, Ice Man 85 said:

If a member by the name of slush-man starts posting on here soon, you know its me. I'd have melted.

Seriously though, this country is not set up at ANY level for conditions into the 30s. This isn't the US/Canada where you can either get home aircon or duck into an aircon'd building. In the UK, there's no escape. People will suffer from this. Even though the "enthusiasts" couldn't give a monkey's.

This is more like it

gfs-0-324.png?18

Shame it's at 324 hrs

• Like 2

Posted
25 minutes ago, CreweCold said:

This is more like it

gfs-0-324.png?18

Shame it's at 324 hrs

isn't it always? There is support from the ens to kill it next weekend though. Relative to the muck we'll have to suffer through the working week anyway.

Edited by Ice Man 85

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: storms - of the severe kind

got a personal space cooler for just over 30 quid. Put some chilled water from the fridge into it, and maybe some ice.

I'm good to go, the humid muggy crap, got nothing on me now

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines
8 hours ago, Ice Man 85 said:

I don’t think anyone wants oppressively humid conditions. Warmth, yes. It’s cold and cloudy most of the year in this crappy climate, so it’s nice to feel the heat occasionally. 

There’s only so much moaning one should do before one does something about it. Getting air conditioning or similar at home is clearly one answer, if summers here are so awfully uncomfortable. 

• Like 2