Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Model Moans, Ramps and Banter

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!
21 minutes ago, Ice Man 85 said:

Dry, yes. Hot, hell no.

20/21 is enough for me. Still above average, but COMFORTABLE. 16/17c nights can go and hang.

Dew would affect allergies, so cool nights in Aug/Sept I don't want

Posted
1 hour ago, Ice Man 85 said:

Dry, yes. Hot, hell no.

20/21 is enough for me. Still above average, but COMFORTABLE. 16/17c nights can go and hang.

Agree with you about nights, not looking forward to tonight. It's still 27oC and the forecast is 20oC minimum.

Nice UKMO 12Z showing much cooler air by thursday, hopefully this ghastly weather is the last this summer, everyone is sick to death of this heat, last winter was tons more pleasureable, a repeat for next winter will do me just fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eugene said:

Nice UKMO 12Z showing much cooler air by thursday, hopefully this ghastly weather is the last this summer, everyone is sick to death of this heat, last winter was tons more pleasureable, a repeat for next winter will do me just fine.

you're a lot of fun ,move to the land of the midnight sun :nonono:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines
2 minutes ago, Eugene said:

No one I know is sick of this weather, on the contrary, everyone seems to be loving it. We get enough cool crap in this country, a few days of heat and it's Armageddon. Otherwise known as summer. It'll cool down soon enough.

• Like 5

Posted
6 minutes ago, Eugene said:

I hope you mean summer? Because last winter was awful, perpetually stuck in 8-12oC.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, heat, thunderstorms

If everyone is sick of this heat then they have a funny way of showing it. In town today there were loads of people taking advantage of the weather by eating and drinking outdoors. Cafe culture at its best.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cheese said:

If everyone is sick of this heat then they have a funny way of showing it. In town today there were loads of people taking advantage of the weather by eating and drinking outdoors. Cafe culture at its best.

Well said cheese ,can't understand folk who moan about a little hot spell , enjoy it 8)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!
14 minutes ago, Eugene said:

It sucked! winters before 1998 were great

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: 6-10 degrees. Spring 12-16 degrees. Summer 17-22 degrees.

As I've said before those who enjoy the heat have it much better than those who enjoy the cold. Its absolutely stifling where I am right now. I am sick of having to sit in the dark because having lights on add to the heat even more. I have a good quality pedestal fan on full blast and its still oppressive.

I would love nothing more than to have dry and sunny weather with comfortable temps. But you can't have that after mid-may here. Its all plumes this, and heatwaves that. 20/11 or 22/12 is enough for me. 17c+ nights can go and hang. I have no idea how the southerners enjoy it; must be a good 20-21 overnight easily.

We have been cheated out of cold winters now for about 7 years. Was mild as hell last year.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: 6-10 degrees. Spring 12-16 degrees. Summer 17-22 degrees.
22 minutes ago, Mokidugway said:

you're a lot of fun ,move to the land of the midnight sun :nonono:

Just as soon as you move to Seville...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

I was just looking at my solar graphs from yesterday and today, i'm sure it reminds me of something, just cannot put my finger on it!?

chart.thumb.png.451b6428e6b589fd92a08c4540ca5c77.png

• Like 1

Posted

Absolutely stunning out there even now- doesn't get much better! Today has been one of the best days I can remember in the UK. Truly stunning clear blue sky, beautiful air quality and very hot feeling sun. Lovely to get this sort of spell around the solstice when the sun is at its highest. 

Big shame about Thursday for those of us north of the Midlands- last night it looked like we would have a potential 30C+ day on the cards with some incredible uppers- now apparently we will be struggling to reach 70F if the BBC forecast is correct!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines
5 minutes ago, Mapantz said:

I was just looking at my solar graphs from yesterday and today, i'm sure it reminds me of something, just cannot put my finger on it!?

A camel!

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms in the summer, frost fog & snow in winter.
On 6/17/2017 at 17:24, Ice Man 85 said:

Shows how damn bias this site is; the number of posts of mine that have been removed from the output threads for falling out of context, yet there's not much moaning from you sunworshippers is there? Goinf to remove their posts, mods?

I cannot wait until the winter comes and the sun doesn't show itself for weeks. I will gloat the living daylights out of the heat lovers akin to what captain shockwave did earlier to us.

Our time will come again....

giphy.gif

You'll  be wasting your time gloating, in the summer I like hot weather and in the winter I like cold weather so gloat away if you like but it won't bother me one bit!

As for this current hot spell, long may it continue and hopefully we'll be seeing more hot spells through the rest of summer. The weather over this weekend was awesome, just perfect for the 2 day airshow here, and I swear I saw someone in this thread say summer was a useless season lol. I'd call winter a useless season personally, not much you can do for months unless you want to go out and get soaked with frequent wind & rain, can't stand windy weather  myself so last autumn & early winter made a nice change from the usual wind & rain dross we have to put up. 

• Like 1

Posted
1 minute ago, Smartie said:

You'll  be wasting your time gloating, in the summer I like hot weather and in the winter I like cold weather so gloat away if you like but it won't bother me one bit!

As for this current hot spell, long may it continue and hopefully we'll be seeing more hot spells through the rest of summer. The weather over this weekend was awesome, just perfect for the 2 day airshow here, and I swear I saw someone in this thread say summer was a useless season lol. I'd call winter a useless season personally, not much you can do for months unless you want to go out and get soaked with frequent wind & rain, can't stand windy weather  myself so last autumn & early winter made a nice change from the usual wind & rain dross we have to put up. 

Not much you can do in the heat if you feel dizzy as soon as you step outside the door. I'm tired of sitting in the dark because its too hot to have lights on. I'm tired of having my sleep disrupted. I'm tired of feeling sick and dizzy all day.

Summer is a vile season. We can't have nice weather without heat from sodding europe.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes
1 hour ago, Mapantz said:

Madonna, is that you?!

2CB8378F00000578-3247551-image-a-37_1443

Edited by CreweCold
  • Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow, thunderstorms, warm summers not too hot.

Sat out for a bit today but in no time ended up in a pool of sweat - not my idea of fun so came back inside, there wasn't much of a breeze to take the edge off. 

In the meantime after seeing some posts in here I have invested in a mobile air conditioner unit which works a treat - no sweating in the bedroom tonight! :D should have got one ages ago!

Edited by Frost HoIIow
  • Like 2

Posted
1 hour ago, Frost HoIIow said:

Sat out for a bit today but in no time ended up in a pool of sweat - not my idea of fun so came back inside, there wasn't much of a breeze to take the edge off. 

In the meantime after seeing some posts in here I have invested in a mobile air conditioner unit which works a treat - no sweating in the bedroom tonight! :D should have got one ages ago!

May I ask where you got it and for how much? Fans don't cut it in this filth.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Basically intresting weather,cold,windy you name it

What a awful start to the working week weather wise,20c at 7am,house like a oven. Horrid.

• Like 1