Scotland/Alba Regional Weather Discussion

Sleety rain in Grangemouth too although it is mainly rain. Temp is 3.0C now and dropped from 3.7C in the last hour. Dew point is -1.0C.

And the warning light to change the battery in my weather station is on. Won't be doing that tonight!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We haven't seen a blizzard like this for a few years! Can't walk outside, it's blinding.

Whole family has had fun with pup today who picked up a snowball on her name tag proof of freezing temperature.  Mrs Northernlights took these photos      Clear skies now and -0.8c Quite the Snow Dog!

Still piling up. About to don my ski goggles and head out for a wee wander.

Posted Images

Evening all, some interesting reports for so early in the season. 6c and cloudy here.

Not seen Norrance on here for a while but he and all others living in Dundee should be concerned about the upcoming winter since I've now moved to Broughty Ferry dragging my 6 year snow drought with me! ;-)

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Hawesy said:

Evening all, some interesting reports for so early in the season. 6c and cloudy here.

Not seen Norrance on here for a while but he and all others living in Dundee should be concerned about the upcoming winter since I've now moved to Broughty Ferry dragging my 6 year snow drought with me! ;-)

It's crazy how big of a difference there can be in the weather near the city centre, Riverside, out the Arbroath road to Broughty Ferry and Monifieth compared to the NW parts of the city. Places like Brackens, St Marys and Ardler are much higher up and further inland and are often like a winter wonderland in winter whereas the rest of the city has rain and sleet.

• Like 2

2.9c/1.1c  a wee bit to go yet I should think.   Hubby just back from Co-op and thought it was a bit sleety.   Suppose that's me on lamp post watch now!:D

• Like 1

Long time lurker so thought I would say hello. 

Mix of rain, sleet and snow here in Dunlop, East Ayrshire. Currently snowing moderately and now giving a covering.

Pretty snowy coming home from work in Greenock earlier. High roads over to Lochwinnoch were completely white.

Earliest snow I can remember for while. Not even got the winter tyres on yet!

• Like 7