Yorkshire & E England Regional Weather Discussion

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A friend's snowman has started to limbo all by itself.

Some pics from Todmorden

Guys - hope your doing well & enjoying the snow Good luck to all tonight !!!

Posted Images

Foggy here with freezing drizzle more freezing rain looks to be on it's way radar wise. If you're going out be careful

Well it's been freezing drizzle freezing rain back to Snow then back to freezing drizzle and now dry again. Foggy. So which hazard is going to be worse it's up to you. Pity the cold spell is going out so meekly here.

Is been drizzling here in Barnsley for about half hour, but just got heavier and when it did this happened..  

So it's a bit marginal at the moment,  it seems 

• Like 1

Very cold rain in York - was snowing huge flakes earlier but turned back to rain. Durham, where my son is, seems to be getting another pasting - I keep telling him that it's England's snowiest city.

Well last night was one last mini hurrah with snow around 1am here, giving a covering again.

The mild air is now with us unfortunately, hence all the fog and its just going to be a wet, slushy horrible day. The worst thing in the world is watching snow melt away :(

I’d cleared a path at bottom of yard for the doberbeast yesterday and it was white over again, so were all of the bird feed trays we put out for newly arrived Fieldfares and Redwings.  

Misty moist fog and wet cold rainy stuff dripping now. Was fancying a trip to ikea this aft, but fat chance the car is still snowbound outside our house. Back to window watching whilst my hair colour takes lol

Edited by Kathryn Atkin
31 minutes ago, Pennine Ten Foot Drifts said:

Since it stopped snowing around four hours ago it's been a very grey and misty day, a little bit of a thaw but nothing dramatic, still pretty  much a full covering apart from on roads. Temperature now up to the heady heights of 3c

Hope it doesn’t freeze overnight or it could be tricky on the roads in the morning.