Yorkshire & E England Regional Weather Discussion

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A friend's snowman has started to limbo all by itself.

Some pics from Todmorden

Guys - hope your doing well & enjoying the snow Good luck to all tonight !!!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Allseasons-si said:

And with all this humour i forgot about the weather and looked outside and it is chucking it down with snow:rofl:

Hopefully that stuff just passing through donny has the town centres name on it!

• Like 1

I think we've got an extra 3-4cm this evening so far. If I was to be picky, the showers are frequent but they are so small that they only last about 5-10 minutes. Would love to have seen some explosive convection like the North east have seen. 

Always next time...in...probably....5....years :cray:

You get rid of 2 kids off to Uni so no freezing to death now a days playing around in the snow....then the dogs decide they love snow and need a pee every 30 minutes :nonono:

28534553_10213626674433960_355388796_n.jpg?oh=e63246d2d3d4c64b2580d0c2ac3c1374&oe=5A99D62E

Edited by tayzi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Kentish Snowman said:

Yeah quite heavy now not sure how long it will last though.

Stopped just about,not much more to come for a while,everything has shifted north of us:nonono:

not being greedy though as we have a couple of inch here.

just heard from gaz (thank god) he is on the motorway home, he says it's madness out there and the motorway is covered ? 

Told him off for ringing me and that i was going so he could concentrate on getting home in one piece ? 

still coming down here moderately ? 

• Like 4