Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
beerandkebab

Yorkshire & E England Regional Weather Discussion

Recommended Posts

Things are really piling up here... Farmer is doing a great job of trying to keep some access to the park but every time he clears  it another “ gets dumped on it.. pipes have frozen aswel I have to melt the snow so I can have a brew.. :wallbash::nonono:lol. 

69608B74-8CBB-4EDA-A068-09721A53F5BE.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Over to you further south......enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just started again here...looks like we may get a bit according to the radar.

Edited by tayzi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very heavy again over about 4" now! 

Anyone else in Normy / Cas area wow, never witnessed snow like this

 

Edited by fazzafarrand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys can I have your help.... friend supposed to be flying to Belfast Friday morning. Does she book the flight ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fazzafarrand said:

Very heavy again over about 4" now! 

its  constant blizzard conditions  here  cant believe we wasnt under amber warning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skeggy Winter Storm said:

its  constant blizzard conditions  here  cant believe we wasnt under amber warning 

Want to stay yellow.  This is way better than yesterday's amber:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full on blizzard here, no cars going though village, It is wonderful :), 4 inches on the flat, but drifting to over a foot. porridge on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tayzi said:

Guys can I have your help.... friend supposed to be flying to Belfast Friday morning. Does she book the flight ? 

Well I definitely wouldn’t want to be the one to say don’t book it due to storm Emma and it doesn’t arrive.. however if it does there will surely be delays and cancellations. So it’s a tough one really as Belfast would get hit hard if it comes off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say Sheffield looks a direct hit for a streamer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yorkshirepudding said:

Well I definitely wouldn’t want to be the one to say don’t book it due to storm Emma and it doesn’t arrive.. however if it does there will surely be delays and cancellations. So it’s a tough one really as Belfast would get hit hard if it comes off. 

Thats my feeling too. But wanted confirmation...the question will it wont it ?  Its a work trip so you just dont try quite as hard to make it :rofl:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out that massive line of snow coming in over Lincolnshire

Amber warning now from the MetO!

 

Edited by ChezWeather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BA Baracus said:

I'd say Sheffield looks a direct hit for a streamer.

Agreed and if this peps up round mid day could be some surprises for our Sheffield friends!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, inghams85 said:

Agreed and if this peps up round mid day could be some surprises for our Sheffield friends!

What's forecast for midday? Been sulking away from forecasts after mon/tues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5-6 cm with snow on and off so far, often slight but with moderate bursts as well, current temperature is -2.5 C having dropped overnight to -5.0 C, 7 consecutive days of air frost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChezWeather said:
1 minute ago, BA Baracus said:

What's forecast for midday? Been sulking away from forecasts after mon/tues

Well mate there's a trough! Amber warning gone out for it now! Really heavy snow this afternoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...