Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

A.J

Posted

Morning All from the Coast of Pembroke :D

All dry here so far, about to get the first of the showers barreling through. Already had a 50mph gust in the last hour, temp currently 6C

I think the garden birds know it's getting colder today, just been out to feed them and already there's a 'munchfest' going on in the garden!!!

Posted

Would love to think we will see some snow today / tomorrow however cant see it in the charts for us at the moment. Unless there is a change on the next model run and meto modify the warning area I fear most of south wales will miss out.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold . snow
14 minutes ago, djwayne said:

Would love to think we will see some snow today / tomorrow however cant see it in the charts for us at the moment. Unless there is a change on the next model run and meto modify the warning area I fear most of south wales will miss out.

2o clock heavy snow where i live ...met office.......

• Like 1

Posted
5 minutes ago, lindy2222 said:

2o clock heavy snow where i live ...met office.......

Show us some pics of it pretty please Lindy :) Nothing like that for us on the coast according to the met office. 

In fact we've had glorious sunshine for the past hour and still do.  The squally shower this morning merely spat on us! 

I'm off out the garden (while the sun lasts) to do battle with a chainsaw and a huge eucalyptus tree we had taken down before Xmas. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: freezing cold and lots of snow

Just had our first wintry shower, rain then hail then snow

• Like 1

Posted
17 minutes ago, freeze for all said:

Just had our first wintry shower, rain then hail then snow

showers really powering into Ireland now - let's see if they leave any for us in Wales - I think they will lol

Posted

upgrade - SNOWING LIKE BILLY oh now lol

catch ya in a bit, gotta pick the mrs up from rhoose airport, landing in this - should be fun

Edited by andymusic

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold, thunder and lightning.

Heavy hail shower a little while ago. I'm not very optimistic that Cardiff will get anything. It's so mild and bound to fall as rain.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold, thunder and lightning.

Cardiff is so close to the weather warning, still not quite in it though. Lol

met.png

Posted

well interesting trip down to the airport and back - was snowing on the way back near st fagans, and really coming down the closer I got to home lol - don't you just love it lol - anyway more snow showers this afternoon and a lot more to come me-thinks and as Jay has pointed out - when the sun goes down, good chance for possible accumulations - oh and going through peterston super ely who should we pass in her sporty little motor - LUCY OWEN lol

Edited by andymusic

Posted
1 minute ago, andymusic said:

well interesting trip down to the airport and back - was snowing on the way back near st fagans, and really coming down the closer I got to home lol - don't you just love it lol - anyway more snow showers this afternoon and a lot more to come me-thinks and as Jay has pointed out - when the sun goes down, good chance for possible accumulations - oh and going through peterston super ely who should we pass in her sporty little motor - LUCY OWEN lol

Just picked up a nice Bosch tassimo coffee machine £39.99 at b and m bargains can't fault it. Going to have a few coffees tonight and hopefully enjoy the snow lol. I'm surprised we saw snow earlier especially so low down.

• Like 1