latest euro4 - sort of gets it right while it's happening on this one lol

Rain/Snowfall EURO4 Su 10.12.2017 12 GMT

Rain/Snowfall EURO4 Su 10.12.2017 18 GMT

Rain/Snowfall EURO4 Mo 11.12.2017 00 GMT

Rain/Snowfall EURO4 Mo 11.12.2017 06 GMT

pembs dangler

Rain/Snowfall EURO4 Mo 11.12.2017 18 GMT

Rain/Snowfall EURO4 Tu 12.12.2017 00 GMT

yay!! I'm going to go outside with a hairdryer and towels and dry everything within a two mile radius off!

(All the twiglets have gone! - Sorry guys!) 

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking good for team wales today / this eve- Have fun !!

Some photos from this morning up on the Rhigos between Hirwaun and Treherbert. Here we are around 480-500m asl  it was stunning with amazing views over the Brecon Beacons and beyond. The mountain

Fair dooz to Torfaen council. They've initiated their red warning plan. I've just received the survival package.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Backtrack said:

Hey guys. Would anyone near Llangollen be able to tell me how much snow is around there? Thinking of taking baby to see his first snow and want some good depth to it!

Around 9cm in Betws y coed around 30 miles away. Be careful.

Yes very strange, in Rhydyfelin continuous v. Light snow atm. Where I live on the side of the valley around half an inch of patchy slushy snow - very slippery. In the fields I can see below not a single bit of settled snow.

marginal to say the least 

Oohhh snowing again!  Just did ruler tally outside. 5-6 inches fresh snow since 5am. 10 - 12 inches accumulated snow.  Happy sound of children far off being buried in snow.  Me in by fire ?

1 hour ago, Backtrack said:

Hey guys. Would anyone near Llangollen be able to tell me how much snow is around there? Thinking of taking baby to see his first snow and want some good depth to it!

About 5 - 10 inches depending, not including drifts.  Main roads should be clear though.

2 minutes ago, Cymro said:

Can someone explain direction of travel of the pre ipitation, seems to be pepping up gain is it nos curling around and sinking back south? 

it will slowly do that as we go into tonight and then to tomorrow morning

3 minutes ago, Cymro said:

Can someone explain direction of travel of the pre ipitation, seems to be pepping up gain is it nos curling around and sinking back south? 

Normally from the sky downwards.

Hope this helps

:reindeer-emoji:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Frozone said:

Normally from the sky downwards.

Hope this helps

:reindeer-emoji:

Haha have always struggled to understand that :p 5cm here now and still snowing hasn’t stopped since 8! 

Sleet now changed to fine snow which is thickening in line with the Met and BBC forecasts. BBC now showing heavy snow for Pontypridd around 2pm and later this evening - perhaps this lot might stick!

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, foggybrynna said:

Anymore snow to come andy

yep - we had a little break for half time about 30 mins ago - now it's coming down nicely again - and the low is building more for us coming down through mid-wales - so a fair bit to go yet

decided to get the red wine out now while the chicken dinners is cooking - mmmmmmmm lovely - hic hic - oh look it's snowing lol

Edited by andymusic
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Frozone said:

Lucky!  Nowt sticking here :angry:

Very localised around here, driving from the top of Tycoch to Fforestfach, very quickly as you went down the hill there was no snow. Elevation is essential.

Continuing to snow here lightly, but snow continuing to edge away from the house, as the ground underneath is very wet after overnight rain.

1 minute ago, Alicol said:

Well you've got a 100% track record so I'll go with that :)

well I wouldn't say 100% but maybe more like 99.9% lol:D:cold:

I try my best to see it like it is but with snow I can sometimes be ever the optimist - but as I get older, more experience enlightens me to the various possible set ups - I certainly try my best anyway - thanks for the compliment!

Quite amazing here I've been up watching this since 25a2d3f7cde74e_SmaskiSnowedit.thumb.jpg.4f2f1837321f494c4d1e163fd8e761d2.jpgam and literally hasn't stopped all day and the sky looks full even now. The dog had a great time Saturday after being in  the deep snow up by the Cross in Gelligaer he's completely snowed out now - time for some red wine indeed

• Like 2