Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

I just need the gap of light snow that keeps stopping above me to fill with the darker blue shadows all around me, my snow shield is giving it a try on the radar ? hopefully with the westward movement a little, I can get some darker echos over me and some from the east, just to be greedy and add a few cms to what I have! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking good for team wales today / this eve- Have fun !!

Some photos from this morning up on the Rhigos between Hirwaun and Treherbert. Here we are around 480-500m asl  it was stunning with amazing views over the Brecon Beacons and beyond. The mountain

Fair dooz to Torfaen council. They've initiated their red warning plan. I've just received the survival package.

Posted Images

Just now, DeepSnow said:

I just need the gap of light snow that keeps stopping above me to fill with the darker blue shadows all around me, my snow shield is giving it a try on the radar ? hopefully with the westward movement a little, I can get some darker echos over me and some from the east, just to be greedy and add a few cms to what I have! 

Glad you had snow mate, you always end up unlucky.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DeepSnow said:

Yes i've been watching that , perhaps u'll get lucky now and get some of that green stuff .

Just now, Marcus_surfer said:

Does anybody know when did the wind change direction to a ENE? 

the main low is to the south of us now so the front is being moved west rather than north

• Like 1

This has been a decent event here, yes very patchy in places, a few miles away there is nothing but I've managed to measure 3.5cm on the grass which is a lot better than we did last year!

Edited by Marcus_surfer
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, Marcus_surfer said:

This has been a decent event here, yes very patchy in places, a few miles away there is nothing but I've managed to measure 3.5cm on the grass which is a lot better than we did last year!

Awesome, you are usually unlucky with snow so happy you got some ?