Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

I just need the gap of light snow that keeps stopping above me to fill with the darker blue shadows all around me, my snow shield is giving it a try on the radar ? hopefully with the westward movement a little, I can get some darker echos over me and some from the east, just to be greedy and add a few cms to what I have! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking good for team wales today / this eve- Have fun !!

Dyma rai o'm lluniau gaeafol (Dydd Mawrth - Wythnos diwethaf) Here are some of my wintry scenes from Tuesday, last week Lleoliad/ Location: Blaenau Clwyd 230masl  (Between Corwen and Rhuthun)

Some photos from this morning up on the Rhigos between Hirwaun and Treherbert. Here we are around 480-500m asl  it was stunning with amazing views over the Brecon Beacons and beyond. The mountain

Posted Images

Just now, DeepSnow said:

I just need the gap of light snow that keeps stopping above me to fill with the darker blue shadows all around me, my snow shield is giving it a try on the radar ? hopefully with the westward movement a little, I can get some darker echos over me and some from the east, just to be greedy and add a few cms to what I have! 

Glad you had snow mate, you always end up unlucky.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DeepSnow said:

Yes i've been watching that , perhaps u'll get lucky now and get some of that green stuff .

Just now, Marcus_surfer said:

Does anybody know when did the wind change direction to a ENE? 

the main low is to the south of us now so the front is being moved west rather than north

• Like 1

This has been a decent event here, yes very patchy in places, a few miles away there is nothing but I've managed to measure 3.5cm on the grass which is a lot better than we did last year!

Edited by Marcus_surfer
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, Marcus_surfer said:

This has been a decent event here, yes very patchy in places, a few miles away there is nothing but I've managed to measure 3.5cm on the grass which is a lot better than we did last year!

Awesome, you are usually unlucky with snow so happy you got some ?