A.J

Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

It's lovely to see but not really sticking besides the drive and grass, lots of big puddles now. Need temps to drop further and heavier precip for it to stick and accumulate.20190131_163653.thumb.jpg.3e8278a1a998cca9645daa1faf8f06b5.jpg

The precipitation just doesn't seem heavy enough to cause any problems, hopefully it will get heavier but I don't think it will 

18 minutes ago, hmarkd1974 said:

How heavy? Just so I know whether to leave work sooner as I live in Caerphilly 🙂

not that bad light my son is in swalec and he keeps texting me 😆😆

Sky looks full of it, but no precipitation of any sort at the moment. Wind picking up. 

How’s the radar lookimg??? All on track ? Where’s the heaviest directed at guys?

There's flakes in the air in Cardiff! They're the first I've seen this year. The winds have really picked up too, so fingers crossed for later this evening. 

Snowing nicely now here, hopefully with the temperature continuing to drop it should start to stick a bit more effectively. 

A dusting here ,where's all the real snow gone ?

Got heavier here now, the wet cars and roofs are now turning white as are patches of road/pavement starting to get a slight covering, hopefully it only gets better from here! 

hasn't really stopped here and just getting heavier - i'll try and take some piccies later

1 minute ago, Bartlett High said:

Stopped snowing now very disappointing.

it's coming now

edit banging it down here now

Edited by andymusic

Fluctuating between light and moderate here. Rooftops, grass and cars are white and pavements now slowly turning white too.

It's gone from the first photo I posted at the top of the page to this in 10mins and even heavier now 20190131_165523.thumb.jpg.7d0c87f05d979fc77cc395d50e9bc7b8.jpg

3 minutes ago, DeepSnow said:

Got heavier here now, the wet cars and roofs are now turning white as are patches of road/pavement starting to get a slight covering, hopefully it only gets better from here! 

You can stop bl o o dy, moaning now wait a few hrs moderate snow on the way enjoy

To everyone who wants to follow the radar its rather easy tonight because that straight line down will pivet up around us

Snow beginning to stick on some surfaces now

Edited by Ben_Cambs