Snow?

Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking good for team wales today / this eve- Have fun !!

Dyma rai o'm lluniau gaeafol (Dydd Mawrth - Wythnos diwethaf) Here are some of my wintry scenes from Tuesday, last week Lleoliad/ Location: Blaenau Clwyd 230masl  (Between Corwen and Rhuthun)

Some photos from this morning up on the Rhigos between Hirwaun and Treherbert. Here we are around 480-500m asl  it was stunning with amazing views over the Brecon Beacons and beyond. The mountain

Posted Images

I made a decision this morning to avoid all radars in work until i got home and m glad i've missed some of the stress people seems to have had in here, just started snowing very lightly here. Bring on the big dumping ??  if i get between 2 and 5cm i'll be happy.

7 minutes ago, WelshSnowFan said:

Light sleet/rain in Ynysforgan. Not a good start but if I'm honest I didn't even expect to see sleet....?

Just turned to snow. Ground and surfaces wet so will need intensity to pick up to have any chance of it settling...,,

beginning to see the reason for the warning if this keeps going for 5 - 6 hours plus - everything starting to turn white now

edit south east winds really blowing up too - bit blizzardy too

Edited by andymusic
  • Like 2

It's not snowing in my garden at all, but looking out my front windows I can see the hills on the other side of Caerphilly disappearing fast.  It's coming at me like The Fog ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, joo said:

It's not snowing in my garden at all, but looking out my front windows I can see the hills on the other side of Caerphilly disappearing fast.  It's coming at me like The Fog ?

I've got work in Caerphilly tomorrow so keep us posted! ?

1 minute ago, joo said:

yep senghenyd mountain completely dissappeared

Snowing nicely here but its made everything wet unfortunately rather than white, its starting to stick to some areas of grass and parts of driveways but very slushy stuff, going to take a while to turn the wet ground white! Temp 2.3c and dropping.