Snow?

Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking good for team wales today / this eve- Have fun !!

Dyma rai o'm lluniau gaeafol (Dydd Mawrth - Wythnos diwethaf) Here are some of my wintry scenes from Tuesday, last week Lleoliad/ Location: Blaenau Clwyd 230masl  (Between Corwen and Rhuthun)

Some photos from this morning up on the Rhigos between Hirwaun and Treherbert. Here we are around 480-500m asl  it was stunning with amazing views over the Brecon Beacons and beyond. The mountain

Posted Images

Just now, Jayfromcardiff said:

It's going to miss us.

well you might be right Jay - it's gonna be close although further back in the streamer there maybe some with your name on it - but it looks like Newport may well get to be the city to receive this before it hits the coast

Ahh although now it looks like most of the shower will make it over the Beacons, it now looks like it’s going to miss cardiff to the east. How annoying!

however Tredegar blackwood, Ebbw vale all look prime locations.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, A-Dizzle said:

Got a dusting a snow here...all cars and roads white. Still currently snowing lightly.❄️❄️

gonna get a lot heavier shortly - seems we won't have to wait too long for part two and possibly colder part of this winter - and it's coming in quicker this Saturday - more cold and snow this time on a closer to northerly

• Like 2

I hope we get something this year in Port Talbot. I was devastated last year. Being in the snow shadow sucked. Even Pembrokeshire got snow and there were very few times it happened when I was growing up. Dying for some snow!

Very icy near the airport west of Barry. Not a flake of snow. I think we were served our quota last March with lanes blocked for days by drifts after the beast hit. Here’s hoping for something by the end of next week and a cold spell running into February. Glad lots of posters have had some snow.