Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
A.J

Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Severe Siberian icy blast said:

That is hilarious good night on the mountains then tell me the post code I'm on my way 😂😂😂

just look up storey arms - penyfan - looks like they'll be having 6 inches by morning I would say - all up there tomorrow for some sledging I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andymusic said:

gonna be a close call - Caerphilly and senghenydd's name could be on it along with say bargoed - blackwood way - but it might bend a ittle more this way - who knows - as long as it has the legs after the beacons lol

Yay,hope so as I’m Blackwood,will keep you updated! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andymusic said:

gonna be a close call - Caerphilly and senghenydd's name could be on it along with say bargoed - blackwood way - but it might bend a ittle more this way - who knows - as long as it has the legs after the beacons lol

Yes bargoed and blackwood look good , some of that bigger blob should get over them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, snowy36 said:

Yes bargoed and blackwood look good , some of that bigger blob should get over them.

I live near to Blackwood and just down the road from bargoed so here's hoping! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Snowing here in Tredegar! Readily sticking too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heavy snow here and sticking too. Multiple accidents reported along the A55.

 

Pete

 

 

Edited by PeteB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, andymusic said:

gonna be a close call - Caerphilly and senghenydd's name could be on it along with say bargoed - blackwood way - but it might bend a ittle more this way - who knows - as long as it has the legs after the beacons lol

Bargoed way - I'll let you know if anything turns up - I doubt it!!

John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, coldie said:

I live near to Blackwood and just down the road from bargoed so here's hoping! 

Well some has got over the big mountains for u.  Hope u can take pics😁  We  want the first snow pic of winter for us down south

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fujita scale said:

Bargoed way - I'll let you know if anything turns up - I doubt it!!

John

it's coming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, snowy36 said:

Well some has got over the big mountains for u.  Hope u can take pics😁  We  want the first snow pic of winter for us down south

Nothing falling in Hengoed yet but its clouding over the sky is looking orange to my north.

Edited by coldie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, coldie said:

Nothing falling in Hengoed yet but its clouding over the sky is looking orange to my north.

you'll be getting it too

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jayfromcardiff said:

Are we getting it too Andy?

it's heading for Caerphilly and the next stop over the hill will be Thornhill - so quite possibly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, andymusic said:

you'll be getting it too

Cheers Andy it just started snowing now very lightly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andymusic said:

it's heading for Caerphilly and the next stop over the hill will be Thornhill - so quite possibly

Hope so. Not going stay up for it though if it's going to take a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need to buy a house in the mountains I can move between, living in lowland central southern Wales,  is one of the hardest places to get snow 😅😭 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jayfromcardiff said:

Hope so. Not going stay up for it though if it's going to take a while.

if it's got the legs and gets there - should be with you in the next 45 mins or so I would have thought

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DeepSnow said:

I need to buy a house in the mountains I can move between, living in lowland central southern Wales,  is one of the hardest places to get snow 😅😭 

get one on the beacons - this is the latest storey arms pic lol

latest storey arms.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, andymusic said:

sorry excited,don’t know what’s wrong with my phone! Started snowing here in Blackwood!!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Temperatures into heatwave territory and no rain

    Some parts of the UK could qualify for heatwave conditions later this week and it's not the usual suspects. No rain as water levels decline and how are the evening skies for LanuchAmerica viewing? Watch the video here

    Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

    High pressure in the driving seat until at least the end of May

    High pressure continues to dominate our weather until at least early next week, with most staying dry and fine. The warm conditions will spread north, and the highest temperatures will transfer to the west as the high moves east and eventually over Scandinavia. Read the full update here

    Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...