Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

1 minute ago, Severe Siberian icy blast said:

That is hilarious good night on the mountains then tell me the post code I'm on my way ???

just look up storey arms - penyfan - looks like they'll be having 6 inches by morning I would say - all up there tomorrow for some sledging I think

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking good for team wales today / this eve- Have fun !!

Dyma rai o'm lluniau gaeafol (Dydd Mawrth - Wythnos diwethaf) Here are some of my wintry scenes from Tuesday, last week Lleoliad/ Location: Blaenau Clwyd 230masl  (Between Corwen and Rhuthun)

Some photos from this morning up on the Rhigos between Hirwaun and Treherbert. Here we are around 480-500m asl  it was stunning with amazing views over the Brecon Beacons and beyond. The mountain

Posted Images

1 minute ago, andymusic said:

gonna be a close call - Caerphilly and senghenydd's name could be on it along with say bargoed - blackwood way - but it might bend a ittle more this way - who knows - as long as it has the legs after the beacons lol

Yay,hope so as I’m Blackwood,will keep you updated! 

1 minute ago, andymusic said:

gonna be a close call - Caerphilly and senghenydd's name could be on it along with say bargoed - blackwood way - but it might bend a ittle more this way - who knows - as long as it has the legs after the beacons lol

Yes bargoed and blackwood look good , some of that bigger blob should get over them.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, snowy36 said:

Yes bargoed and blackwood look good , some of that bigger blob should get over them.

I live near to Blackwood and just down the road from bargoed so here's hoping! 

10 minutes ago, andymusic said:

Bargoed way - I'll let you know if anything turns up - I doubt it!!

John

4 minutes ago, coldie said:

I live near to Blackwood and just down the road from bargoed so here's hoping! 

Well some has got over the big mountains for u.  Hope u can take pics?  We  want the first snow pic of winter for us down south

5 minutes ago, snowy36 said:

Well some has got over the big mountains for u.  Hope u can take pics?  We  want the first snow pic of winter for us down south

Nothing falling in Hengoed yet but its clouding over the sky is looking orange to my north.

Edited by coldie
1 minute ago, Jayfromcardiff said:

Hope so. Not going stay up for it though if it's going to take a while.

if it's got the legs and gets there - should be with you in the next 45 mins or so I would have thought

1 minute ago, DeepSnow said:

I need to buy a house in the mountains I can move between, living in lowland central southern Wales,  is one of the hardest places to get snow ?? 

get one on the beacons - this is the latest storey arms pic lol

latest storey arms.jpg