Jump to content
Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
beerandkebab

Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, coldie said:

That streamer is either going to end up right over my house or miss me by a fraction, knife edge stuff! 

Sweet spot i think😁😁 im going to just miss it😓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, snowy36 said:

Sweet spot i think😁😁 im going to just miss it😓

Not sure who it's going to hit but hope it gives someone a few cm at least!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like North Wales is having some snow,The snow showers over the Irish sea  have vanished ,have they fizzled out o r is it that blank spot on the radar?really annoying.

Edited by keithlucky
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jayfromcardiff said:

Not sure who it's going to hit but hope it gives someone a few cm at least!

Anyone in here from  south wales who has the sweet spot got to give us some pics 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the first shower makes it over the Beacons, we could be in business here in SE Wales.

i have my doubts though.

north wales very active with showers at the moment. Any reports? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, keithlucky said:

Seems like North Wales is having some snow,The snow showers over the Irish sea sea have vanished ,have they fizzled out o r is it that blank spot on the radar?

I was going to put up a pic of the dark spot on the radar , its goes just of the irish coast and then gets picked up by our radar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, snowy36 said:

Sweet spot i think😁😁 im going to just miss it😓

It's going down to wire! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bradythemole said:

If the first shower makes it over the Beacons, we could be in business here in SE Wales.

i have my doubts though.

north wales very active with showers at the moment. Any reports? 

Nothing falling in north west wales

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

snowing here now cat came in covered..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's hope Henry Hoover isn't up to his usual tricks on the mountains.

BlackSpeedyFirefly-size_restricted.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lindy2222 said:

snowing here now cat came in covered..

We want pics , u will get most😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, coldie said:

Let's hope Henry Hoover isn't up to his usual tricks on the mountains.

BlackSpeedyFirefly-size_restricted.gif

We need that digger man to flatten those mountains 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, snowy36 said:

The dark spot on the radar.

Capture.JPG

trouble is radar over the irish sea is very unreliable - gets all fuzzy and incorrect until it properly gets into cardigan bay and then west wales itself - a bit weird really considering sat24 covers that whole area pretty well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, andymusic said:

trouble is radar over the irish sea is very unreliable - gets all fuzzy and incorrect until it properly gets into cardigan bay and then west wales itself - a bit weird really considering sat24 covers that whole area pretty well

Any snow yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, andymusic said:

trouble is radar over the irish sea is very unreliable - gets all fuzzy and incorrect until it properly gets into cardigan bay and then west wales itself - a bit weird really considering sat24 covers that whole area pretty well

Its crazy with all our techno.  We be the only bit in the whole of the uk trying to guess and whats coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Storey arms at night with a fresh layer of snow from that streamer

storey arms at night with snow.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's going to have a fair bit in by the morning. According to the met the most snow about will be between 10 and12

Edited by snowy36

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jayfromcardiff said:

Any snow yet?

hasn't got to me yet but it isn't far away if it gets here - but it's looking lovely and meaty - a few parts of Wales might well get a fair few cms if they are continuously under that - come to papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, andymusic said:

hasn't got to me yet but it isn't far away if it gets here - but it's looking lovely and meaty - a few parts of Wales might well get a fair few cms if they are continuously under that - come to papa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I'm slightly north east of u and i dont think we'll get any.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, coldie said:

Let's hope Henry Hoover isn't up to his usual tricks on the mountains.

BlackSpeedyFirefly-size_restricted.gif

That is hilarious good night on the mountains then tell me the post code I'm on my way 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, snowy36 said:

I'm slightly north east of u and i dont think we'll get any.

gonna be a close call - Caerphilly and senghenydd's name could be on it along with say bargoed - blackwood way - but it might bend a ittle more this way - who knows - as long as it has the legs after the beacons lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×