Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

A.J

Posted
20 minutes ago, georgiedre said:

It looks like the precipitation is well ahead of that model. I would say around 2-3 hrs ahead

As I said earlier. The ne of England seem to think the precipitation is a few hrs early

Posted
8 minutes ago, A Frayed Knot said:

Looking at the radar and it that Heavy band in the North East made it down here we would be game on by the early hours ' @andymusic your take on things mate.

and the mountains - our mountains are re-invigorating the flow too and it's targeting our bungalow - SNOW streamerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - nice medium flow of snow here right now - see no reason why we won't get a tidy covering here over the next few hours

Edited by andymusic
  • Like 1

Posted
1 minute ago, A Frayed Knot said:

Not your area @andymusic i was on about down here ' it is ok for yah as you are up in the yonda places ' need a fixation down here soon .

We are doomed i tell yah doomed :cold:

yep that stuff up north is heading this way and should be with us early hours of the morning I reckon - it's stupidly cold so you will get snow - no doubt about it

• Like 1

Posted
Just now, andymusic said:

yep that stuff up north is heading this way and should be with us early hours of the morning I reckon - it's stupidly cold so you will get snow - no doubt about it

Fingers crossed mate ' looking forward to Thursday ' Fryday and Saturated day .:nonono:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Just woke up (im a light sleeper) to see we've had a light covering of powdery snow and everything is white! Lovely and long may it continue! 

Posted

Just going to bed ' looked outside and have a lovely show of Green Grass  @DeepSnow You must be in a magnet zone to pull all that in ' you also on wacky baccie or sniffa white snuffa ' Looking at Radar here and there is Snowt going on in you area ' nothing at all ' clear skys and frost and ice .:crazy:

• Like 1

Posted

Showers all merged together into a nice band and headed straight for Swansea, giving the city centre a dusting. Outskirts of Swansea such as Llansamlet and Pontardawe have had a good covering surprisingly. 

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: red hot lead hail

slight dusting of BIG flakes in Maesteg.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold . snow
10 minutes ago, benytezz said:

slight dusting of BIG flakes in Maesteg.

Light dusting here weather warnings today,Thursday,Friday, Saturday...heavy snow ,winds and ice......

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

A few snow showers earlier have given a icing sugar dusting. Metoffice going for freezing rain later in week

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold Sancerre.

A couple of CMs here and still coming down steadily. Real powdery stuff - nice.

• Like 1

Posted

Ironically i am due to travel to France Saturday from Luton.....skiing!! How ironic if I can’t becaise of the snow ? anyone know how I stand if flights cannot take off etc??? What’s the latest charts like for Saturday from South Wales over to Luton way guys??

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

BBC weather just showed possibility of an all snow event thursday/friday with blizzards. I don't care if it warms up saturday i just want to see this blizzard through thursday friday as a proper event for us!

• Like 3

Posted
1 minute ago, DeepSnow said:

BBC weather just showed possibility of an all snow event thursday/friday with blizzards. I don't care if it warms up saturday i just want to see this blizzard through thursday friday as a proper event for us!

Me too!!