A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold . snow

Getting deeper here Brynmawr.....

Posted
14 minutes ago, PompeyFC said:

Had a covering here in Llanharan. Settled aswell. Unexpected 

Great! 

sorry this made me laugh because you noted you have a covering and that it settled too :p 

Edited by Cymro

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow in winter, good sun at other times with appropriate rain.

Wowsers. That is a proper snowstorm going on outside.  From 0 to covering in half an hour!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Should be seasonal!

Good covering in Rhayader, Powys.  More than Tuesdays pathetic effort! 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold, thunder and lightning.

I was surprised to see a few flakes falling just before 8am. I see there's a blob of precipitation heading across Wales. Hope we get to see some more, we're long overdue snow here in Cardiff.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Woke up to a dusting on some roofs and cars which i was surprised to see, all melted just about now though. Doesn't look like much on radar heading for here so a nice sunny winters day for now! 

Posted

got lovely blizzard conditions here now - loverly jubbly

nice little mini streamer setting in too

nice bit of settling snow to accompany the start of the winter olympics opening ceremony - right on time

Edited by andymusic
  • Like 1

Posted

Yellow Warning of Snow and Ice for Wales : Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey, Powys & Wrexham valid from 0005 Sun 11 Feb to 1100 Sun 11 Feb

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms/Snow/Hail & Strong Winds
5 hours ago, Marcus_surfer said:

Is that the old student village? I thought they knocked them down!

No still being used (Hence I am living here for my first year). They have removed some of the entrance area and have almost built the first part the new housing area. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: freezing cold and lots of snow

I just looked in the mad thread and I can't believe how much hype is in there regarding the weather 10 days away. When will these people learn it's to far away for it to b correct and turn out like the models r suggesting

• Like 1

Posted
17 minutes ago, freeze for all said:

I just looked in the mad thread and I can't believe how much hype is in there regarding the weather 10 days away. When will these people learn it's to far away for it to b correct and turn out like the models r suggesting

well, it's not quite the same this time - there are some other factors backing up the predictions, and the models are slowly coming around to providing us with an easterly around the 20th Feb, yes it's a way off, but this time it could well be on the money - meto have it in their sights - other long range forecasters are going on about it, models in general are staying cold through to the end of their runs and showing easterlies around that time - so there is a lot of evidence to point in that direction, obviously we'll see if the weather eventually delivers or takes us up another dead end - but I'm also in the mind set that this is looking very good for some deep cold locked in till March

• Like 1

Posted

On to Sunday much better chance of more widespread snow showers Sunday Monday because the Azores high been pushed furter S West by a more vigorous LP to the north.18021112_0912.gifimage.thumb.png.2b80171bde50320fa8a2be8c53c37f65.png

Edited by keithlucky
  • Like 2

Posted
12 minutes ago, keithlucky said:

On to Sunday much better chance of more widespread snow showers Sunday Monday because the Azores high been pushed furter S West by a more vigorous LP to the north.18021112_0912.gifimage.thumb.png.2b80171bde50320fa8a2be8c53c37f65.png

Excellent cold lover charts all the way to March could well see records tumble as THE mighty Beast from the East snares the UKin its icey breath charts like this will appear soon DVWM04eW0AA-Rhu.jpg

Edited by keithlucky