Cold?
IGNORED

Wales/Cymru Regional Weather Discussion

A.J

Posted
6 hours ago, A Frayed Knot said:

That looks

pants 1.JPG

nice one - euro4 always under estimates the potential - bbc graphics use some of the info too - but they usually end of "bulking" it up a bit to make it look a little more realistic

Rain/Snowfall EURO4 Tu 16.01.2018 18 GMT

Posted

They're calling this blue Monday or something. I have to admit waking up to driving rain again has got me thinking of spring/summer. Craving a good bit of warm sun now. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Cwmbran Eira said:

They're calling this blue Monday or something. I have to admit waking up to driving rain again has got me thinking of spring/summer. Craving a good bit of warm sun now. 

depression/end of the world/realistically - dawns on you what you spent at xmas/credit card bills dump on you from high/pay day isn't for a couple of weeks yet/and your down to your last tin of beans in the cupboard lol

Posted
3 minutes ago, andymusic said:

depression/end of the world/realistically - dawns on you what you spent at xmas/credit card bills dump on you from high/pay day isn't for a couple of weeks yet/and your down to your last tin of beans in the cupboard lol

Hahaha. All of those things. Plus a smack in the face with a dollop of water when leaving the house. Not a great start to a Monday. I'm sure a foot or 2 of snow would cheers me up though. 

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snowy..warm summers but not so hot you can fry an egg on the ground

3 days of yellow warnings on the met office now

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms & Snow.

Horrible week ahead! Rain and gales the main theme !

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow/blizzard

Is it just the higher grounds that is likely to see settling snow again then?? ??

Edited by dyl232

Posted

meto

Yellow Warning of Snow and Ice for Wales : Wrexham, Denbighshire, Monmouthshire, Powys, Torfaen, Blaenau Gwent, Caerphilly, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Gwynedd, Merthyr Tydfil, Neath Port Talbot, Rhonnda Cynon Taff, Conwy & Flintshire valid from 0400 Tue 16 Jan to 1100 Wed 17 Jan

Yellow Warning of Wind for Wales : Blaenau Gwent, Bridgend, Caerphilly, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion, Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Gwynedd, Isle of Anglesey, Merthyr Tydfil, Monmouthshire, Neath Port Talbot, Newport, Pembrokeshire, Powys, Rhonnda Cynon Taff, Swansea, Torfaen, Vale of Glamorgan & Wrexham valid from 2100 Wed 17 Jan to 1300 Thu 18 Jan

Posted
9 minutes ago, A Frayed Knot said:

Is this showing *S* @andymusic in my area ' please say YIP.

YIP - and the Wednesday feature is dropping ever steadily south - could mean a right problem with winds, but also a different set up for the end of the week and possible blizzards into Wales, just watch this happen - it's dropped quite a bit this time and a few runs to go yet before wednesday

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted
3 minutes ago, andymusic said:

YIP - and the Wednesday feature is dropping ever steadily south - could mean a right problem with winds, but also a different set up for the end of the week and possible blizzards into Wales, just watch this happen - it's dropped quite a bit this time and a few runs to go yet before wednesday

Sounds brilliant mate ' oh i do like you

Posted
1 minute ago, A Frayed Knot said:

Sounds brilliant mate ' oh i do like you

your funny - but straight talking - I saw what they did to ya in the mad thread - not nice - convinced they've got something against us welsh, probably our mountains and snowiness lol, petty buggers, I get it too, posts deleted, when some of there mates get away with murder, off topic posts, never mind we have this thread lol

• Like 2

Posted

Yeh i know mate , they don't like us welsh going by the reactions in there , it should be called the all English mad thread.

And yes lets hope our mountains suck them all dry from any heavy pastings of snow ' anyway i raise my glass of wine to you mate .

let's just sit back and see what happens .:drinks:

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes

I get really cross with some on the Mod thread.  I pass one sarky comment and it gets "reported" to Paul yet others can say whatever they want and get away with it all the time.  Paul told me to use this thread!!   I was going to leave this site as the way some poeple get treated on the Mod thread is appalling = however you're still stuck with me,LOL

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold . snow
1 minute ago, Ukwoody said:

I get really cross with some on the Mod thread.  I pass one sarky comment and it gets "reported" to Paul yet others can say whatever they want and get away with it all the time.  Paul told me to use this thread!!   I was going to leave this site as the way some poeple get treated on the Mod thread is appalling = however you're still stuck with me,LOL

I got told off for not behaving and being a wee bit sarcastic about the english.......im a nice wee scottish girl too.....

• Like 1

Posted
1 minute ago, lindy2222 said:

I got told off for not behaving and being a wee bit sarcastic about the english.......im a nice wee scottish girl too.....

welcome to Wales - we keep a welcome in the hillside lol - how long you been down ere then?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes
6 minutes ago, lindy2222 said:

.... and I'm an Englishman proud to live in Wales, lol

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold . snow
5 minutes ago, andymusic said:

welcome to Wales - we keep a welcome in the hillside lol - how long you been down ere then?

18 years.........

Posted
2 minutes ago, Ukwoody said:

.... and I'm an Englishman proud to live in Wales, lol

we'll make you an honorary Welshman then lol

Edited by andymusic
  • Like 1

Posted
2 minutes ago, lindy2222 said:

18 years.........

wow - you still got your accent? - know anyone at brfm radio? - my other half used to present on there for a couple of years a few years back

Posted

hefty showers packing into Wales now - rain for the mo - but temps will now start to drop as we go through the night - just put me London lamppost on in the front garden - could be an interesting night