Ireland Regional Weather Discussion

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Victims of the 2017 Snow Blizzard Speak Out Some harrowing tales are emerging across the country this morning as the victims of the 2017 snow storm share their stories.  The whole of Norther

Just saw total accumulation maps (for next 48hrs) from latest euro4 model. Think I peed myself a little!

Guys - good luck with the snow potential over the next few days  cameras at the ready!

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, ForeverPomeroysnow said:

Quite a lot of excitement on the Model thread, fluffyshire must be getting something called an Easterly. 

Im growing.more excited by the potential retrogression of the high to Greenland in the extended period.

• Like 6
34 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Im growing.more excited by the potential retrogression of the high to Greenland in the extended period.

I'll admit, I did get a bit excited when I opened the browser this morning on meteociel, but the evolution just doesn't seem natural, and in the medium term, I really doubt the 'easterly' would deliver anything of note for us, whatever about England. Too tame with winds slack and pressure too high.

i will however, admit that I will watch this like a hawk, a few undercutting cyclonic balls could bring fun to all. And IF it does retrogress to Greenland, then it's fun and games for all! Eyes down for the 6z

• Like 2
1 minute ago, johnny1972 said:

Bone dry as usual here. Northdown snow shield unbreakable. May need Obbie 1 to sort this !!Lol

You have a good amount of the white stuff coming your way, hold tight!

28 minutes ago, Rocheydub said:

I'll admit, I did get a bit excited when I opened the browser this morning on meteociel, but the evolution just doesn't seem natural, 

It's just because its so rare that it appears unnatural. I think the last time we had a retrogressing Winter time was 2010.