Posted
13 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Believe I do not.

Yoda, sound you like!

• Like 1

Posted
11 minutes ago, ForeverPomeroysnow said:

Ohhh do tell Boofer 

Put it like this its the coldest snowest run i have ever seen since the internet era but we can all take with a pinch of salt fun to watch tho.:D:drunk-emoji:

ukmintemp.png

Edited by booferking
  • Like 3

Posted

Looking very good, even if there are downgrades I'm confident we should see the white stuff in January 

• Like 1

Posted
56 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Dusting down the snow shovel, I am not.

Me neither. Hasn't a pups chance of verifying! Knock about 80% of that for the reality I'm afraid. Should get colder as we go through Jan but it will be a stretch getting decent snow everybody wants. Including me. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards and deep cold
24 minutes ago, Neiller22 said:

Me neither. Hasn't a pups chance of verifying! Knock about 80% of that for the reality I'm afraid. Should get colder as we go through Jan but it will be a stretch getting decent snow everybody wants. Including me. 

I find your lack of faith disturbing lol

• Like 3

Posted

I kind of think everybody in here knows the op was extreme end of the run but the mean is what you should be looking at and its -5 again for large part of the run far to much negativity in here which is really ruining this thread with the one liner negativity posts.

gefsens850belfast0 (1).png

Edited by booferking
  • Like 3

Posted
57 minutes ago, booferking said:

I kind of think everybody in here knows the op was extreme end of the run but the mean is what you should be looking at and its -5 again for large part of the run far to much negativity in here which is really ruining this thread with the one liner negativity posts.

gefsens850belfast0 (1).png

How is it ruining the thread!!! Is it not a thread for opinions?? There is no point me saying something if I don't believe it. That would be utterly stupid!! Yes the charts are out of this world but come on do u really think that is going to happen ! And my point also stated cold was showing its just not going to be that extreme! If u believe it will it beggars belief ! :fool:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

I've been avoiding reading here as much because it's so negative. We know the charts won't always verify but for some of us half the fun is the watching and waiting. Lots of I was right and you were wrong going on in here as well. People are entitled to their opinions but it's turning into a whole load of moaning. 

• Like 1

Posted

Neiller am not having a dig at you here but just saying it the way i see it. If i was to quote your last 20 posts then i think you would actually cringe reading back on them. Another poster following closely behind you. Saying nothing else on the matter but some posts really are affecting the mood in here and people are refraining from posting. 

• Like 1

Posted
13 minutes ago, ronan said:

Yes it is a thread for opinions but not constant whining.....

Whining? Hilarious :D Whinning is to give or make a long high pitched cry or sound whereas an opinion is make a view or judgement about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge ! I think you will find therefore my was an opinion. But hey ho.