Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Discussion

A.J

Posted
3 hours ago, Sperrin said:

@Sawel are you an Owen Roe man or CNG? I'm an omagh blow in, been living in the Lough now for 5 years. Getting involved with the club with my kids who go along to the u-6s.

Clann Na nGael! Played at all levels with them until I went to Scotland for uni. We had a very strong senior team for a few years which I was part of until I left for uni. We finished 3rd in Division 1 in our first year after two successive promotions from Division 3. It's unfortunate that with a lot of teams, they lose some players who move across the water to attend uni. 

During my under 16 and under 18 years, I recall some very competitive matches against Loughmacrory. I remember playing them 4-5 times and all the games were very tight. 

• Like 1

Posted
35 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Hopefully we will see some snow early in the New Year.

Happy Christmas.

But the MJO dont support such an event Merry Christmas all enjoy what ever the models show us shortlived northerly are something more sustained enjoy..:)

• Like 3

Posted

happy christmas and new year to all my netweather friends! weather outside not so christmassy! very mild and wet.. should be colder this eve though. btw sawel i think the fact clann na gael were in div 1 might have been down to 2 legends called o neill and dooher!lol

• Like 4

Posted

Could anyone update me on the current weather conditions outside as I seem to have been welded to the sofa and can't get up :D:D

MOD thread getting interesting again......merry christmas all

• Like 2

Posted
1 hour ago, Weegaz said:

Could anyone update me on the current weather conditions outside as I seem to have been welded to the sofa and can't get up :D:D

MOD thread getting interesting again......merry christmas all

Wet, mild, no snow. Same old super duper as last winter 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy

I got a new weather station  for xmas so even without the snow it's not the worst lol. Happy Christmas everyone. 

• Like 3

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Radar showing rain turning to snow as it's moving inland and met office app showing snow for rest of the night, what's the deal? Wasn't expecting that, not expecting it to come to fruition either. 

Screenshot_20161225-221134.png

Screenshot_20161225-221113.png

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snooow
2 hours ago, gary1365 said:

I got a new weather station  for xmas so even without the snow it's not the worst lol. Happy Christmas everyone. 

Also got a little weather station. Great fun,  have it set up in the yard showing 5.0c :santa-emoji:

• Like 1

Posted
10 hours ago, Neiller22 said:

im not convinced one bit ref Jan snow. 

Please explain. The models show different???? Same down hearted posts in here the past couple of days from the same people. Really not understanding why. 

• Like 4

Posted
7 hours ago, ronan said:

Please explain. The models show different???? Same down hearted posts in here the past couple of days from the same people. Really not understanding why. 

Because its hard to believe what the models actually show us at the min! Have we forgot about what Dec was supposed to be like from all the background signals before hand. But i hope your right as i would like a bit of snow like most people on here.:pardon:

• Like 1