The Midlands Regional Weather Discussion

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Snow, Why are you just going to Staffordshire? All they have over there is oatcakes and speed cameras. Much nicer here, why haven't we seen you for 4 years? Remember December 2010? We had so

Phew, made it......

Couple of videos from my drive into the Peaks today when I had to turn round as conditions got worse. No doubt in something better I could have gone on but in a Citroen C2, I have to be careful as the

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Polar Maritime said:

Snow patches still persist up behind me on the higher hills.

20170125_100015.jpg

Whens that snow from? Its a shame there wasn't more widespread deep snowfall mid Jan as it could of lasted for quite sometime under this continental flow.

:cold:VERY COLD TOMORROW WITH THE ODD FLAKE OR TWO :cold:

Met Office for solihull:

Capture.PNG

Then......Some snow flurries are possible at first on Friday, but then clouding over later.

Edited by Dancerwithwings

Clear yesterday morning with just a ground frost of 2.5c.

This morning cloudy and breezy at -1.4c going to feel the coldest day of the winter today from the SE.

A black frost.

Edited by Snowyowl9
17 hours ago, vizzy2004 said:

Whens that snow from? Its a shame there wasn't more widespread deep snowfall mid Jan as it could of lasted for quite sometime under this continental flow.

Hi vizzy, The snow still remaining would be from the 13th. 

Still below freezing here currently -1c.. dull over cast wind chill is very cold and can confirm that we have had a few flakes of snow floating about in the wind. have a feeling some in the east of the region could see some snow early tomorrow morning...

It's felt very bitter outside today with the wind chill. I haven't felt this cold outside for a long time. The sort of cold that really bites into your hands. No snow of course but interesting nevertheless and is certainly characteristic of true Winter weather.

• Like 2