The Midlands Regional Weather Discussion

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Snow, Why are you just going to Staffordshire? All they have over there is oatcakes and speed cameras. Much nicer here, why haven't we seen you for 4 years? Remember December 2010? We had so

Phew, made it......

Couple of videos from my drive into the Peaks today when I had to turn round as conditions got worse. No doubt in something better I could have gone on but in a Citroen C2, I have to be careful as the

Posted Images

Stopped now. Unfortunately there's a slight thaw and despite feeling pretty raw out there it just isn't cold enough. Still more than I expected yesterday afternoon though so I shouldn't complain really. Cold spells are a little frustrating though in this part of the world. Even one huge dump of snow with deep cover that lasted a couple of days is all it takes to make a half decent Winter here. Why do such conditions have to be so elusive?

Tonight could also be interesting, Cant see the snow melting here today in any case.

Temp 0.5c

Dp 0.3c

Wind Chill -7c

a.pngb.png

Edited by Polar Maritime
  • Like 3

Well quite a bit of a surprise this morning  more fell then i expected   the traffic in sedgley this morning was gridlocked   it finally seems like winter   

9 minutes ago, The Wolf said:

Looks too marginal for anything decent tonight for most of us.

Think you may be right   however  there is the potential for more showers to hit  tonight  maybe another covering   possibly another streamer?

17011400_1300.gif

Morning all, from edges of Derbyshire I woke to a covering :) & then it started again, almost blizzard. I started my 30mile drive which was tricky but roads got clearer & now at work in Penkridge where thee is very little, hoping for more to get sent home to play!

• Like 1