Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Filey brigg September 2016

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: severe storms,snow wind and ice

I went to Filey brigg a few weeks ago for a couple of days with my mate when we had that warm/hot spell of nice weather,here is a couple of photo's

north of the brigg

DSC00974.JPG

DSC00975.JPGDSC00976.JPGDSC00977.JPG

the sea was nice and clean,we dove in here

DSC00985.JPG

and we had a nice fly by from these but not sure what they was

DSC00993.JPG

we will be visiting again when bad weather and a northerly comes in to get some good footage of the waves,i have been here a few times and on one occasion i came when there was a northerly once in winter and the waves can be huge here.

Edited by Allseasons-si
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow/Thunderstorms

A warm day at Filey Brigg? Well they aren't many of those a year :p

I live 25 miles from there and visit the coast often during summer, love having endless beautiful coastline to yourself. Only problem is its usually 5c colder than where I live, as much as I love the coastline I dont think I could live there. Thanks for the pics and glad you enjoyed your visit :)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: severe storms,snow wind and ice
2 minutes ago, vizzy2004 said:

A warm day at Filey Brigg? Well they aren't many of those a year :p

I live 25 miles from there and visit the coast often during summer, love having endless beautiful coastline to yourself. Only problem is its usually 5c colder than where I live, as much as I love the coastline I dont think I could live there. Thanks for the pics and glad you enjoyed your visit :)

Thanks vizzy:)

yes it was a glorious couple of days just as i booked that week off,i was like a lobster when i got home though:bad:

we was sheltered on the north side of the brigg from the mod S/SE wind of which was a bonus:D

i am thinking of going to St Ives again next year,fantastic place,google it for pics,they have sands in the harbour,beautiful :)