Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Sometimes unable to post a quote and reply

Posted
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France
  • Weather Preferences: Continental type climate with lots of sunshine with occasional storm

Sometimes when I want to reply to a quote I try to click the send box but it flits about at the bottom of the page and is not accessible to click on - I can sometimes get round it by going back a page then going forwards again but that does not always work - I also try to copy/paste my reply onto a word doc then try again but just lately noticed that the copy function does not always work.

A bit frustrating when time has been spent typing with two fingers as I do.

Any idea of how this can be cured?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers
5 minutes ago, mike Meehan said:

Sometimes when I want to reply to a quote I try to click the send box but it flits about at the bottom of the page and is not accessible to click on - I can sometimes get round it by going back a page then going forwards again but that does not always work - I also try to copy/paste my reply onto a word doc then try again but just lately noticed that the copy function does not always work.

A bit frustrating when time has been spent typing with two fingers as I do.

Any idea of how this can be cured?

Have you tried clearing your cache?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

I have the same problem, Paul - my only solution is to post the 'blank' and then hide it...I'm on Google Chrome.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental type climate with lots of sunshine with occasional storm
1 hour ago, Paul said:

Which browser are you using Mike?

Internet explorer Paul

Posted
1 hour ago, Summer Sun said:

Have you tried clearing your cache?

Pass - not sure how you do that - I'm a thicko with computers

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers
9 minutes ago, mike Meehan said:

Pass - not sure how you do that - I'm a thicko with computers

Step by step guide here

http://agsci.psu.edu/it/how-to/clear-internet-explorer-8-ie8-browsing-history-cache

Edited by Summer Sun

Posted
6 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

Thanks Sumsun, tried that, will see what happens if anything.