Snow?

Convective Storm/Discussion thread - 02/09/16 onwards

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My piece de resistance: (drumroll please...)  

I've just been going through my phones photos from yesterday. Apart from the two oversized bras on next door's washing, this popped up: Finally got one!!

From what I understand, the current isolated storm cells have developed on a convergence wave tied into the circulation of the depression in Biscay. This "wave" will rotate and traverse slo

Posted Images

Just got back home...my first night chase experience! It's so much better than day time as the roads aren't as busy. Still a lot to learn though, had a few hairy moments that I wished I hadn't got into. Pics/videos will be uploaded tomorrow. 

• Like 3

Time for me to hit the sack, I have to be up in an hour! - Good luck to those who are waiting on a storm, and keep out of harms way to those in the amber warning. ni ni!

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Michellelovescats said:

one of mine sometimes watches lightning at the window.. not tonight, shes asleep, 2 in my bedroom (got 4 cats) one was in window and has moved to my bed when storm got close, both in my room were asleep but rudely awoken then straight back to sleep again :O

My other cat has come in soaked so dried him off and he's sound asleep already which is what I should be! Night :-)

• Like 3