Sign in to follow this  
northwestsnow

Shooting in Munich?

10 minutes ago, lfcdude said:

Right wing nutter? Germans on a cover up yet again.. Would not be surprised. 

Whether said 'nutter' is right- or left-wing, the Germans' cover-up is as good as always...Give it a rest, Dude? Your conspiracy theories are getting somewhat thin. As are your 'mate's' CC's?

Well I'll eat my Audi S1 if this is ISIS. May need a bit of salt with it though.

I like German nice country been round Munich as well. One of the few places I would like to live.

2 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Whether said 'nutter' is right- or left-wing, the Germans' cover-up is as good as always...Give it a rest, Dude? Your conspiracy theories are getting somewhat thin. As are your 'mate's' CC's?

Keep trolling ed Some people r bored of it now. Show some respect to the dead. 

14 minutes ago, ciel said:

In the UK, liberal democracy has been destroyed in england by the Leave campaign, It will be liberal democracy that eventually supercedes these attacks

Liberal democracy has been destroyed by a democratic decision to leave the EU?

Another serious thread, another load of garbage and inflammatory posts from both sides. Play nicely or another thread will have to be locked.

Edited by Nick L

16 minutes ago, lfcdude said:

Right wing nutter? Germans on a cover up yet again.. Would not be surprised. 

The most ridiculous, crackpot, obscene post I've ever read on here, yet you have the utter gall to call others out. 

This whole thread needs shutting down ASAP. It's embarrassing.

Clinton News Network saying Islamic extremist, Sky/Fox saying far-right. World's gone mad...

2 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Typical reactions from Brexiters on here.

Read through this thread and you can see the initial reacations when the assumption was it was Islamic fundamentalism.  Then when it appears it might be white German fascism immigration policy in Europe is still being named. 

The bottom line is don't jump to conclusions. 

Will it's obviously immigration policy in Europe if it is right wing terrorism he said as much when he was on the roof  I'm a German I was born a German and I've been on benefits all my life. That part of Germany has housed more refugees then most 

2 minutes ago, Yarmy said:

The most ridiculous, crackpot, obscene post I've ever read on here, yet you have the utter gall to call others out. 

This whole thread needs shutting down ASAP. It's embarrassing.

Indeed respected journalists  r nutters? 

5 minutes ago, lfcdude said:

Maybe you should listen to your self, Instead of taking pride it might not be Islamic. Show some respect 

What are you talking about? ?!!!! Where have I taken any pride in this? ?

Absolutely disgraceful remark.

1 minute ago, mountain shadow said:

What are you talking about? ?!!!! Where have I taken any pride in this? ?

Absolutely disgraceful remark.

Oh dear read your posts and get back... Take a break have a kit kat before your embarrass your self more. 

1 minute ago, weirpig said:

Will it's obviously immigration policy in Europe if it is right wing terrorism he said as much when he was on the roof  I'm a German I was born a German and I've been on benefits all my life. That part of Germany has housed more refugees then most 

Doesn't excuse his actions though does it. Go and protest with a banner don't kill innocent people. Same for people who support Islamic state ideas. 

4 minutes ago, lfcdude said:

You could show some of that, yourself???

The number of casualties risen to 8.

8 innocent soles have lost their lifes.. I think some on here.. need to show some respect. 

5 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Typical reactions from Brexiters on here.

Read through this thread and you can see the initial reacations when the assumption was it was Islamic fundamentalism.  Then when it appears it might be white German fascism immigration policy in Europe is still being blamed.

The bottom line is don't jump to conclusions. 

Before this thread gets locked, it must be said, that in the uk, people DO NOT react in this way , towards immigration! the uk  and its people, are probably the most tolerant of all!

7 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Can't resist having a go at me can you Ed, even when responding to someone else, indeed you are starting to sound rather sad and bitter.

6 minutes ago, lfcdude said:

You could show some of that, yourself??? Anyway, Nick, closing this thread might be a good idea?

3 minutes ago, lfcdude said:

Indeed respected journalists  r nutters? 

Where are they saying it's a cover up? 

They are saying it's far too soon to draw any conclusions which is good advice that some on here should take.

1 minute ago, Yarmy said:

Where are they saying it's a cover up? 

They are saying it's far too soon to draw any conclusions which is good advice that some on here should take.

Their basically saying.. Dont be taken in by the whole far right crap.. Like i said.. dont be taken in by it.. Cover up could be about to begin. 

Germany's elite police are now in Munich as the search for the attackers continues

1 minute ago, DAVID SNOW said:

Before this thread gets locked, it must be said, that in the uk, people DO NOT react in this way , towards immigration! the uk  and its people, are probably the most tolerant of all!

Yet......

I always think people under estimate how stable this country is. I don't trust either side and politics is getting more aggressive as we've already seen in this thread.

2 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

You could show some of that, yourself??? Anyway, Nick, closing this thread might be a good idea?

Stay classy ED