Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The PIT

New PM who should it be

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

Pity she didn't 'think of [her] children's future' two-weeks' back then, innit?:D

Being the standard millionaire of course, the future for her children is rather more assured than the millions who've just been shafted by the luddites.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lfcdude said:

Again the level of hypocrisy is some what bewildering, The EU campaign. What was Remains key message? Think of your children's future... Leadsom being a parent i have to think of my children's future.....

 

She has already promised to bring the Fox hunting bill to parliament to over turn it, Again city folk dont like rats in their houses. Country folk dont like vermon in their fields i.e foxes, City folk can be up in arms where country folk will welcome it back with open arms 

Do you want to provide sources on the effectiveness of fox hunting as I believe it is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. I have plenty of experience in rural life as I spent most of my childhood in the middle of nowhere. As for her comments and stances on various issues, well she hasn't covered herself well to be honest and her latest comments which appear to have come about completely voluntarily on her behalf are pretty bad, especially as May had called for a clean campaign. Good start there eh, it was wrong for people in here to use similar words to hers during the campaign and it is wrong now. Don't use it as an excuse to justify her comments as it is pretty weak.

Edited by Captain Shortwave
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leadsom is so out of touch with reality it's frightening. I never thought I'd find myself genuinely wanting Theresa May to be PM. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/07/2016 at 12:05, lfcdude said:

Again the level of hypocrisy is some what bewildering, The EU campaign. What was Remains key message? Think of your children's future... Leadsom being a parent i have to think of my children's future.....

 

She has already promised to bring the Fox hunting bill to parliament to over turn it, Again city folk dont like rats in their houses. Country folk dont like vermon in their fields i.e foxes, City folk can be up in arms where country folk will welcome it back with open arms 

If she was really in touch with the productive side of country affairs, she would focus on dealing with badgers.

A load of BS and purely pandering to the sport of elitists!

Edited by Nick L
Swearing
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ed Stone said:

If that's really the case, the future ought to be very interesting, with both main parties seen as unelectable by (and out-of-touch) with about 80% of the electorate...

What'll she be bribing us all with next, overturning the fox-hunting ban? Well good luck with that then, you daft old fossil; the world's moved-on!

Smacking children, smoking in pubs, scrapping bus lanes. It'll all be happening in Leadsome's Britain.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ed Stone said:

Women are from Venus, men are from Mars...Andrea Leadsom belongs on Uranus?:oops:

Hello Pete,

She certainly does not belong on mine!:yahoo::girl_devil:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davehsug said:

Being the standard millionaire of course, the future for her children is rather more assured than the millions who've just been shafted by the luddites.

Especially with her personal experience of off-shore tax havens. It is utterly preposterous that she could become PM. She's only been an MP since 2010 and only held a ministerial position for a year.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Folks,

It would appear that Ms Loathsome cannot stop lying even though the Brexit vote is over. Perhaps someone should tell her that there is no longer a need to do so.

I despair at the lack of morals displayed by our current politicians from the 2 main parties. I cannot comment as far as the SNP or the Liberal Democrats are concerned,

At this moment in time we are the laughing stock of the world and the sad thing is there is no sign of things changing for the better soon.

Kind Regards

Dave

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Andrea Leadsom as PM would see the UK breaking up with months.

However, I just couldn't subject foxes to her, so I'll hope for May and patiently wait a year or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So potentially, a PM chosen by party members but who is loathed by the party's public representatives in the Commons, facing an opposition leader chosen by party members but who is loathed by it's own MPs.

Corbyn's undoing has been is lack of flexibility. It would be Leadsome's too.

Odds on Dave becoming the first since Harold Wilson to be PM in separate terms.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fox hunting is for vicious, idle, well-to-do 'countryside' types, it's nothing to do with vermin control.  The anal one is just pandering to her constituency again.

As various people have said, I can't believe I want May to be PM.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dougal said:

So potentially, a PM chosen by party members but who is loathed by the party's public representatives in the Commons, facing an opposition leader chosen by party members but who is loathed by it's own MPs.

Corbyn's undoing has been is lack of flexibility. It would be Leadsome's too.

Odds on Dave becoming the first since Harold Wilson to be PM in separate terms.

 

 

Doubt the tory party would have the balls to do such a thing, they'd be admitting they'd been wrong, and it's plain they can't do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andrea Leadsom is a vile bigoted pathological liar. She should be nowhere near the PM job and should go back to obscurity. If Tory members vote this imbecile in then they should be carted away to the nearest asylum!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We once had a PM chosen By no one but Blair... Some people should remember that. 

 

At least Torys can vote.. People who hate.. Can Hate cry me a river.. Again i find it amusing Vile Woman.. Just two weeks ago Remain Big key messege.. If you have kids vote for remain becouse it is their future. You have a stacke in the future i.e your future, Dont let them down. Leadsom I have kids i have a streak in future though them i wont let them down, Remain and tabloid press "Vile woman" some people on here need look at them self and so do the press r i am going to start quating certain people on here who said along that line. yet now despise her for doing so. Just took screen shots of posts unlucky you cant delete them.

 

I find it sad some people who painted the same picture two weeks ago.. R now trying to crusifie leadsom.. Yet i think i will hold them to account i.e i think some on here know who their r and if want to keep doing it some screenshots of posts will be posted. 

Edited by lfcdude
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you put the two together, you nearly get Anal Horsemeat Daydream.  Tories' fox-hunting dream ticket!  Or Hot Sesame Anal Daydream about which the less said, the better.

Edited by Hairy Celt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Torys dont like their own members. Neither do labour.. UKIP election win? 

 

 

 

 

Edited by lfcdude
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, lfcdude said:

Torys dont like their own members. Neither do labour.. UKIP election win? 

 

 

 

 

Lfc...

Nice to see you posting again.

Again you are posting more sense than all the Lib/Lab/SNP  supporters on here.

You are quite correct - only 2 weeks ago they were spouting that it was all for their grandchildren that they were voting 'in'. Now they are trying to murder someone for suggesting it..... Shows how shallow with their views these people are!!!

Thank goodness that the tory party have the best method of selecting their next leader (who will be the next PM).. As you say much more democratic than at least the Labour party.

However, I think that I am probably one of possibly only a few on here that will have a vote!

Can I say now that if this vileness continues on this thread it is more likely that Leadsom will win!!!!! Tory party members do not like be told what to do by anyone (even b their own leader).

It is reported that the tory party members (who mainly voted for exit), want an 'exit' campaigner to lead the party through the next 2-3  years of the 'leave' discussions. To continue with these ridiculous attacks will only serve to harden the vote in her favor!.

The more that this vilification of Leadsom continues by people for their own aims, and not involved in the vote,  then the more likely is it that tories (like me) will vote for her!!!

Just saying...

 

MIA

 

 

..

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Midlands Ice Age said:

Can I say now that if this vileness continues on this thread it is more likely that Leadsom will win!!!!! Tory party members do not like be told what to do by anyone (even b their own leader).

It is reported that the tory party members (who mainly voted for exit), want an 'exit' campaigner to lead the party through the next 2-3  years of the 'leave' discussions. To continue with these ridiculous attacks will only serve to harden the vote in her favor!.

The more that this vilification of Leadsom continues by people for their own aims, and not involved in the vote,  then the more likely is it that tories (like me) will vote for her!!!

Just saying...

As a Scottish indy supporter, I'm increasingly hoping for Leadsom too. 

Best just get things done and dusted huh. With Leadsom, the UK would all be over really quickly. May would just result in things being drawn out, and that helps nobody.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Midlands Ice Age said:

Just saying...

You've been just saying for weeks....

Don't give us this crap about other people influencing your vote: the whole Leadsom thing is a stitch up and you will be pushing for her, along with your agenda. As SS says, keep going man, more grist to Indy part two. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lfcdude said:

We once had a PM chosen By no one but Blair... Some people should remember that. 

 

At least Torys can vote.. People who hate.. Can Hate cry me a river.. Again i find it amusing Vile Woman.. Just two weeks ago Remain Big key messege.. If you have kids vote for remain becouse it is their future. You have a stacke in the future i.e your future, Dont let them down. Leadsom I have kids i have a streak in future though them i wont let them down, Remain and tabloid press "Vile woman" some people on here need look at them self and so do the press r i am going to start quating certain people on here who said along that line. yet now despise her for doing so. Just took screen shots of posts unlucky you cant delete them.

 

I find it sad some people who painted the same picture two weeks ago.. R now trying to crusifie leadsom.. Yet i think i will hold them to account i.e i think some on here know who their r and if want to keep doing it some screenshots of posts will be posted. 

Chosen by Blair? By the end they wanted to kill each other. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, summer blizzard said:

Chosen by Blair? By the end they wanted to kill each other. 

 

SB...

You are correct. Blair was 'knifed' by Brown and had no option but to step down.

MIA

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gael_Force said:

You've been just saying for weeks....

Don't give us this crap about other people influencing your vote: the whole Leadsom thing is a stitch up and you will be pushing for her, along with your agenda. As SS says, keep going man, more grist to Indy part two. :D

Yep,    . but  my vote is only one of 300,000!.

I think it will be very close.

If May wins, unlike many on here would do,  I will accept it and get on with working towards a reunited tory party.

(I cannot see that happening within the Labor party, by the way), where I think that the unions (thru Jeremy) are desperate to hang onto their new found power.. If it succeeds it could determine the future direction for their policies for the next generation. Unfortunately.)!

If Leadsom wins, many on here, will be VERY upset.. The Tories will reunite behind her, although no one knows much about either of the manifesto yet..

As for the personal bit.....

I genuinely do not know which way I will vote yet. My leaning is towards the 'leaver' as are many who have the vote, but I try and keep on open mind and I await more details of their manifesto before I decide.

Everyone of the posters above seem to have totally closed minds and vote for political reasons only. I prefer (as a more balanced person) who HAS changed my voting preferences over the years prefer to look at what  the pros and cons are before I vote.

I would suggest that many of you above need to be less blinkered.

I unlike many do not claim to know what is best for the country. Many of my posts are representing my views of public opinion. I suspect that I may well  talk to a lot more people than some of you guys, and I take their views on board, and I have tried to tell you guys this.

I try to state  this in my posts where it occurs. but sometimes I am  not necessarily presenting my own views.

You guys however in your disgust, seem not to see this in my posts. .

MIA

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Lockdown Gardening - Top Tips for New Gardeners

    Lockdown Gardening - Top Tips for New Gardeners - Blog by Jenny Bell WWW.NETWEATHER.TV In the first in a regular series of gardening articles, Jenny Bell gives her top tips for new gardeners who are maybe taking their first gardening steps during the lockdown.  

    Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

    Warm Sunny Days Before A More Unsettled & Cooler Easter Weekend

    High pressure in charge next few days will bring warm sunshine for many, but from Good Friday and through the Easter Weekend it will turn cooler and more unsettled with showers. Read the full update here

    Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...