Holidays
Local
Radar
Windy?
Allseasons-si

Show us your pet

Here's sluggie avin a fag in garden ...(ive told  him to quit )

IMG_1286.JPG

Edited by Mokidugway
  • Like 1

On 7/10/2017 at 21:52, Mokidugway said:

Here's sluggie avin a fag in garden ...(ive told  him to quit )

IMG_1286.JPG

Is that photo shopped or did you really impale a slug with a fag.

My little Jack Russel mate is feeling rather sorry for himself at the moment, as he had Cruciate Ligament surgery yesterday.

6 minutes ago, 78/79 said:

My little Jack Russel mate is feeling rather sorry for himself at the moment, as he had Cruciate Ligament surgery yesterday.

What's his name, mate - Ruud Van Nistleroy?:shok:

Anywho, I hope he's okay!:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ed Stone said:

What's his name, mate - Ruud Van Nistleroy?:shok:

Anywho, I hope he's okay!:)

Cheers Pete, poor little fellow done it whilst coming down the stairs, he should mend as long as he takes it steady.:)

• Like 2

Our Luna will be eighteen months tomorrow,how fast time goes,anyway,here she is having water fun today while the grumpy old male stays indoors,he hates water.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Allseasons-si said:

Our Luna will be eighteen months tomorrow,how fast time goes,anyway,here she is having water fun today while the grumpy old male stays indoors,he hates water.

She got some in the eye at the end:vava:

1 minute ago, lassie23 said:

She got some in the eye at the end:vava:

It didn't stop her afterwards,she wanted more:D

Mylo is growing up. He's 8 months now and he's so beautiful. A challenging lad, life is still play to him, so he has trouble discerning when to stop. He is gradually learning the gentle art of relaxation.

He loves the dog TV that these little ones provide (dormice). Although they are on the skylight of the caravan in the photo, they actually live in the now disused gas fire, providing a perfect viewing gallery (see the badly unedited video!)MVI_2933.AVI And we have babies!MVI_293MVI_2933.AVI3.AVI

IMG_2892.JPG

IMG_2891.JPG

• Like 5

Hello I'm Sherpa, I'm 8 months old now and have lived with my Mummy since I was 8 weeks old. Mummy is quietly ecccentric and has taught me to tidy my toys every day into their crate. I prefer taking them out and scattering them around for her to trip over. I long for the days when she babysits my brother Jet so we can gallop crazily around the back garden, bite each other and constantly want whatever toy the other has. Jet belongs to my Mummy's daughter who has taken him on her work commute to London two or three days a week since he was tiny enough to go in her shoulder bag. Obviously he became famous on Instagram with other London commuters taking photos of him and actually talking to each other comparing their photos. He has a fan club on the train and underground. Until he f*rts.... 

IMG_2483.JPG

• Like 2

Sherpa at 3 months. Watching Billy Connolly programme with me. 

IMG_1079.JPG

Edited by Soaring Hawk
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Soaring Hawk said:

Sherpa at 3 months. Watching Billy Connolly programme with me. 

IMG_1079.JPG

Maka is in love! :friends:

Hello Sherpa, I'm Maka. I'm an 18 month old Lab/Springer cross with big brown feed me eyes. Love food, playing, food, sleeping, food, cuddles and did I mention food?

I also love our local beach, chasing a ball, digging holes, rolling in smelly stuff and food. Really I'm just a duck with fur on but Daddy says I'm a life support system for a stomach.

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

07.jpg

10.jpg

• Like 4

My cat is hiding, is there a show us your dinner thread instead?

6 minutes ago, lassie23 said:

My cat is hiding, is there a show us your dinner thread instead?

Post a pic of your cat! :girl_devil:

is that your leg, lass?

looks like your wearing tights.

Cat D 10 looking attentive 

IMG_1511.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1