Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Thank you all

Tom Lynch

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cloud 9

Home safe and sound 

I want to thank all the guests and staff that helped to make both tours so thoroughly enjoyable. I got to see some of the best tornadoes of my life. 

mama 2.jpg

Last day LP storm.jpg

DSC05311.JPG

DSC05203.JPG

DSC05277.JPG

• Like 5

Posted

Tom, I'm sure, knowing you that you also played a large part in making the two tours enjoyable. Pity our tours don't cross anymore..

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot

Was a pleasure chasing with you again Tom! 

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Lightning, Tornado, Hurricane, Heatwave

Thank you to everyone who made Tour 2 possible. For those who don't have me on Facebook, this is what I posted, and I think it sums it up nicely:

I said this last year but I'll say it again. The last 10 days have been the best 10 days I've possibly ever had! Witnessed some of the most beautiful storms on planet earth, been pummeled with golf ball hail, seen 23 tornadoes including one 100 yard intercept and 1 storm that dropped 17 tornadoes in 2 hours! Time and time again we were on the best storm at the best time while remaining safe, and it's all thanks to Paul Botten, Tom Lynch, Ian Michaelwaite and Graham Moore. Thanks everyone on Tour 2 for making it such a special memory and my deposit is firmly down for 2017!

The staff and guests alike make it more than just the pleasure chasing storms, its more like a road trip and fast becoming what feels like a second family, and I love it, I wouldn't change it and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Netweather Storm Chase is just the best!

Does anyone object to me sharing some photos and videos in the coming weeks from Day 11 - 20 Storm Chases?

Mike.

• Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot
22 minutes ago, mikeofmacc said:

Thank you to everyone who made Tour 2 possible. For those who don't have me on Facebook, this is what I posted, and I think it sums it up nicely:

The staff and guests alike make it more than just the pleasure chasing storms, its more like a road trip and fast becoming what feels like a second family, and I love it, I wouldn't change it and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Does anyone object to me sharing some photos and videos in the coming weeks from Day 11 - 20 Storm Chases?

Mike.

Was good meeting you, Mike. And share away!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer - Storms Winter - Blizzards
On 5/30/2016 at 14:09, mikeofmacc said:

Mike.

Was a pleasure meeting and chasing with you Mike!  feel free to share any pictures or even my Youtube page! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT_y9fSI1pWksXHLPQOQNPA

until next time..

"never stop chasing!"

Gee

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms

Pleasure to meet you guys and many thanks for putting us in the right position safely.