Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Language

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm and sunny with night time t-storms

Can we, in the interest of the fact that there are adults present, have the capacity to use the mildest of "bad language"? I have just been blocked from saying a self contrived version of "it's raining a lot" because it contained the four letter word which is an extremely mild euphemism for urinate! The world does not have to be this PC - I loathe it. Here in France we happily "putain" and "merde" in all forms of company, mainly because we are safe in the knowledge that those a lot younger than us do it more than we do. Please lighten up - sometimes I want to say that I am (will this defy the filter) taking the p!>>iss) or someone is talking b!>>oll<<cks, or maybe even just (eff off)!

Edited by Nick L
Come on, the f word is a little strong!!

Posted

You might feel the need to swear but it don't mean that we want to read it. This isn't a chat down at your local.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter: Cold & Snowy, Summer: Just not hot
4 hours ago, Spikecollie said:

Can we, in the interest of the fact that there are adults present, have the capacity to use the mildest of "bad language"? I have just been blocked from saying a self contrived version of "it's raining a lot" because it contained the four letter word which is an extremely mild euphemism for urinate! The world does not have to be this PC - I loathe it. Here in France we happily "putain" and "merde" in all forms of company, mainly because we are safe in the knowledge that those a lot younger than us do it more than we do. Please lighten up - sometimes I want to say that I am (will this defy the filter) taking the p!>>iss) or someone is talking b!>>oll<<cks, or maybe even just (eff off)!

You say there are adults present, but this is not an adults only forum. Trust me, I'd love to use such words myself on here once in a while :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

well, you need to get the filter on the chat room sorted, then.

• Like 1