Holidays
Local
Radar
Snow?
LimoPreacherman

Where was the last place you visited

Where did you go last, did anything happen.

I'll start, I went to London last week to see the museums.

I came to Benfleet for a trip to the post office :cc_confused:

Edited by Essex Easterly

Midsomer Norton Yesterday to go shopping Peasedown St John Yesterday lunch time to wander the high street with camera taking images of street furniture for Photography Group Theme....  

2 hours ago, ARTDEMOLE said:

Midsomer Norton Yesterday to go shopping Peasedown St John Yesterday lunch time to wander the high street with camera taking images of street furniture for Photography Group Theme....  

sounds cool

its sounds like a great day out

Edited by LimoPreacherman

My little piece of land here in Limousin. We have a small lake and surrounding meadow and woodland. It is also where my beloved dog is buried. It is now a real meadow, violets, poppies, foxgloves, gentians...It was warm out of the wind, peaceful, calm and beautiful. I interrupted two ducks having sex in the stream!

On 01/05/2016 at 20:04, Spikecollie said:

My little piece of land here in Limousin. We have a small lake and surrounding meadow and woodland. It is also where my beloved dog is buried. It is now a real meadow, violets, poppies, foxgloves, gentians...It was warm out of the wind, peaceful, calm and beautiful. I interrupted two ducks having sex in the stream!

WOW thats interesting, what are the odds of that happening

Believe it or not, the last place I visited was stamford bridge football ground, last summer when I visited family in London. I'm not even a chelsea supporter. My brother in law and his kids are though, and my eldest daughter. Was a good day, and also the day before my team Crystal Palace beat Chelsea at home. 

The garage where they took what remains of my rangrover complete with 250 lb limestone gate stoup wedged in it .:angry: