Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Chat room open

Paul

• 1 month later...
Posted

After our experimental full time opening of the chat room, we've decided not to continue with it in it's current form, so have closed it again for now. We'll be opening it again during weather events, and for other planned uses such as organised web chats and the like. 

If you have any suggestions in terms of how the chat room is being used or whatever else, then please feel free to reply in here or pm me. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Snow, High Winds.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reopening the thread to us, was just wondering what the team's current thoughts were on the chat room? When is it likely to be open again? Is it only going to be open during weather events? If so, would these events need to be on a very severe scale?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy and thundery.

I miss the chat room talking to other members, although i totally understand that during weather events people would find it useful and probably don't want banter if they are talking about the storms!

Is there no way it can be opened at the evening? i think it needs to advertised more-  Maybe some people just didn't know it was there.

or we have a banter day so maybe opened mondays, wednesday, fridays? and others if we get an event?

I really missed not chatting about my storms last month when they were happening.

• Like 1