Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

South West & CS England Weather Discussion Spring 2016 (26th March ------->)

A.J

7.8mm of rain fell last night, last dregs clearing to my East now.

Hopefully a lovely warm sunny day will follow.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mostly sunny with some Ac and Ac Cas.

Touched 20.1C at 9:13am.. It was 17.6C at 8am and some of the mornings last week still had frost on the ground at that time.

4mm of rain last night/this morning.

Not as warm as it was yesterday at this time. It's also very windy.

Temp: 18.2°C - Hum: 64% - Dew: 11.3°C - Bar: 1005.52hPa - Wind: E / SE @ 7mph, Gusting to 15mph.

Cloudy all day and now Cs, and some Ac and Sc. Foreby that pleasant enough although the wind was nuisance gusting 35mph. Max temp 17C.

A bit damp tomorrow

gfs_6hr_precip_uk2_6.png

After a max of 25.7C yesterday, the overnight minimum was 15.7C. I'll have to check my records but I think that's the warmest May night I've ever recorded.

Cloudy this morning with occasional spots of rain.

I never normally welcome rain when I am out working in the mornings, however this morning's occasional sharp showers were very pleasant and refreshing seeing as it's so humid. Some hazy sunshine in the last hour has lifted the temperature to 20.6c .

Cloudy, Stratus, mist, Temp 11C and a southerly zephyr. From a convective angle later today might be interesting anywhere in this area if we get some surface heating combined with the very moist atmosphere. :shok:

a yellow warning out, forecast was for rain, on/off

Very warm sunshine so far this morning, and the only rain across the south-west right now, is light stuff in far south devon

I could have gone to the friggin beach !!

Cloudy, damp and humid here. I need to get on with more paving, but I don't want to risk mixing up if rain does appear. 

Temp: 16.7°C - Hum: 91% - Dew: 15.2°C - Bar: 1005.62hPa - Wind: Calm

'Grim' is the word to describe this morning. The worst possible combination - warm and wet. Dead calm and light (sometimes drizzly) rain.

Archived