Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West & CS England Weather Discussion Spring 2016 (26th March ------->)

A.J

Posted

You're both welcome to it. I've got my eye on the bit of blue sky following up from the South. I'd like to have my lunch in the garden, if I can time it right.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Most(see in interests section.)

Hi Andy ,  yes I can see all that going on over there no rain or hail at all over here in frame just warm sunshine but very large cumulus cloud is over your way and towards Shepton .  I can hear distant rumbles of thunder too. 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, hot sunny weather

Thunder here, and heavy rain, wondered why my head hurt!!

Posted

Lovely beefy thunder storm passing just to the South of me, heard rumbles on and off all afternoon, but this one is chucking out some lightening, not epic but nice. Time to take the dogs for a walk, hope we dont get wet!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Started off sunny and warm, hitting 15.8°C - Now it's overcast, cold and 12.3 °C with rain imminent. Did manage 5.9 hrs of sunshine though!

Posted

Another lovely dry sunny day yesterday 13.5 to 14.4c for most of the day, with a quick April shower at 9pm.

A bright start here this morning with 2.2mm rain around 4:30am, but gradually getting grey, looks like the rain band is coming soon.
10.8c, 1001.7 hPa, SSW wind 5mph

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

MET OFFICE issued Weather Warning 09:46 for Heavy Rain This afternoon and evening. !!!!!!!

Posted

Yes it's turning into another very wet day and interestingly it was possible half an hour ago during a reasonably bright spell to discern what looked like a CB embedded within the generally frontal cloud. We will certainly need the drier spell beginning on Sunday because the ground around here was sodden on Monday, took until late Wednesday to begin to dry out and with today added to yesterday's downpour it's waterlogged again!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.
1 hour ago, Andy Bown said:

Yes it's turning into another very wet day and interestingly it was possible half an hour ago during a reasonably bright spell to discern what looked like a CB embedded within the generally frontal cloud. We will certainly need the drier spell beginning on Sunday because the ground around here was sodden on Monday, took until late Wednesday to begin to dry out and with today added to yesterday's downpour it's waterlogged again!

Meanwhile, over here, since the soggy Monday there's been very little rain at all, and today we've largely missed the rain with just occasional spits and spots. Unless it turns wet later in the month, it could be quite a dry month overall here.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot sunny , cold and snowy, thunderstorms

Missed the rain totally here, guessing nothing else today?

Posted

6,6mm rain today. Missed out on most of the downpours.... 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and a cracking thunderstorm

Well, if you have two legs, feathers and occasionally go "quack", then outside is perfect for you.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, hot sunny weather

Oh my goodness, where did that come from, we have just had snow, real snow!, fine flakes, but definitely snow!  Lasted about 10 min, now more sleet  with odd bits snow in it. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Interesting weather

Snow in Boar's Hill Oxfordshire!!!!!!! Which just now turned to rain. But it was big white fast fluffy flakes for five minutes.

Edited by Woollymummy

Posted

Did not quite get the all day rain predicted yesterday, morning was dry but only 11c.
From 2pm to 6pm it  did rain heavy, 10mm
Got down to 5.7c around 4am and only 8.2c now,
Dry so far today excpet a very light drizzle around 11am, with a NW wind 8mph and a few 15-20 mph gusts.
1005.7 hPa and rising.

Posted

Had a fall of Graupel jut now.  Scattered cloud with some sun. 8.2c. Breeze Northerly to 23 km/h.