Cold?
Local
Radar
Snow?

The Midlands - Weather Chat - Spring Onwards

DiagonalRedLine

Thought this low was meant to make a swift exit into the north sea and leave and sunny day?

Grey grey grey, 8c and showers with 30mph wind gusts, typical bank holiday eh.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, conor123 said:

Thought this low was meant to make a swift exit into the north sea and leave and sunny day?

Grey grey grey, 8c and showers with 30mph wind gusts, typical bank holiday eh.

Brightening up fairly well here. It will happen, just the last dregs swirling around the low. 

Been a very pleasant sunny afternoon here. A little bit chilly in the breeze but a huge contrast from this morning. :)

Satellite shiws we are enjoying some of the best of the sunshine in the UK right now. :D

29 minutes ago, Costa Del Fal said:

Another lovely warm day here. Long sunny spells. :)

Another?  costa  i know sometimes  stourbridge is like a different world  but  i dont think here we have had a warm day since 2012

1 hour ago, weirpig said:

Another?  costa  i know sometimes  stourbridge is like a different world  but  i dont think here we have had a warm day since 2012

Haha it is very pleasant in the sun. Sun has shone most of the day. Where was Sedgley during last summers heatwave around 1st July? Lol

Another glorious sunny day. Long sunny periods again too. Satellite again shows here in one of the sunnier spots with convective cloud seemingly avoiding here more than elsewhere. There is some but a lot less than elsewhere hence long sunny spells and his it is warm again too. :)

9 minutes ago, Costa Del Fal said:

Another glorious sunny day. Long sunny periods again too. Satellite again shows here in one of the sunnier spots with convective cloud seemingly avoiding here more than elsewhere. There is some but a lot less than elsewhere hence long sunny spells and his it is warm again too. :)

Costa  your  right!  lovely day and warm too.

3 hours ago, Costa Del Fal said:

make most, Monday looking like a right washout

Perfect weather again today whilst in work, still expecting Saturdays front to end up further east over here all day then move rain from south evening! 12z already shoved tommorows front another 50 miles east..

Yup i KNEW it, here it comes stupid last minute downgrade as usual, won't brighten up till around 3pm now now then gray all day Sunday which looked decent before, new year same old grotty weekends.

Next weekend already gearing up for washout arctic low :angry:

When we work 5/7 days a week sadly it will always be more likely the best days of the week arent on the weekend! Still, imo I don't think the outlook is too bad. Mild even warm at times, amen sunnier days, some wetter ones. Very typical spring Fayre if you ask me.

Alsotomorrow after mid morning looks excellent? Straight sunny symbols and approaching 15c tomorrow afternoon!!! :D 

Pretty grim here in N Worcestershire as well. Coming down pretty hard at the moment -- this isn't just a few spots by any means. Very disappointing considering last night's forecast. I expect it'll finally dry up overnight, then start raining about breakfast time tomorrow. :angry:

Archived