Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The Midlands - Weather Chat - Spring Onwards

BlueHedgehog074

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and sun in winter; warm and bright otherwise; not a big storm fan

Currently 31.4 °C here in Bewdley -- seems to be in line with other local stations. A little bit of cloud here and there, but no more than 5% cover.  I'm really hoping we can crack that ten-year record -- only another degree to go!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

signs around hour ago, altocumulus castellanus to my SW, now just patchy spreading north, expecting a wet morning tomorrow, maybe thunder too, prime spot here

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and sun in winter; warm and bright otherwise; not a big storm fan

Done it! :D 32.5 °C right now, which is 90.5 °F. First time we've broken 90 here since July 2006!

Edited by Arctic Hare

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow! Severe storms.

28.3oC here, we're always a couple or so degrees down on max temps, but I suspect we'll go higher yet.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Winter - Heavy Snow Summer - Hot with Night time Thunderstorms

32-33c widely around here now. 34c should be good with a couple more hours of heating still left. Odd 35c possible too. :)

Posted

West Midlands

Headline:

Remaining very warm. Increasing risk of thunderstorms in the north.

This Evening and Tonight:

It will be a very warm and sunny start to the evening followed by a very warm and humid night. Remaining dry for most, although scattered heavy showers and thunderstorms will break out later, more so across northern parts. Minimum Temperature 19°C.

Wednesday:

Another warm or hot and humid day with some sunny spells. Scattered showers and thunderstorms will break out for a time, these perhaps severe across parts of Shropshire and Staffordshire. Maximum Temperature 28°C.

Pdated 20 minutes ago   looks like we are still in with a shot 

Posted

Looks like today's max here is going to be the 33.3 °C that was recorded about an hour ago. I'm pretty happy with that! Altocumulus is now spreading in from the SW and we've lost the sun, with the temp dropping a degree or so as well. So yes, it's now a freezing 32. °C. :p

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstoms cant remember what one is tho!

Well well well! I just got home and the sun dissappears behind some cloud! Arrgghh! Well i dont care i am having this BBQ lol!!! 

Posted

Max of 32.7c in the end today, absolutely glorious and a lovely (quite strong) breeze.

More cloud arriving from the SW now, here's hoping for some thunder potential tonight!

Posted

91'F here now, i've just been a ride out on my motorbike, and I'm wringing wet with sweat! full leathers and hot days are not the best combination lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Hi all,

Hot Hot Hot......Full Leathers on a bike...Mind boggles!

Currently 32.6c :)

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Enjoy the weather, you can't take it with you 😎

35.2c/95f as a max here in Hampton Evesham . 31.2c/88f now at 19:17 hrs. Sleeping out in the garden in my pop-up tent .Way too hot to sleep indoors...!!!:rofl:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy and frosty

Just taken this photo of the sky from my front garden south to south west (excuse bins, bin day tomorrow!)......is it anything to get excited about??  

image.jpg

Posted

Finally fell below 30 °C at 7.17 pm. Not exactly chilly now, mind you!

And now time for the heat to retreat (well, a little bit) and for the possibility of storms to raise its head for the next 24 hours.

Posted

Looking a little bit out of reach tonight and tomorrow for storms I have to say.

But, on the plus side, we certainly got the heat today.

...and can't complain if we miss out on the storms after all those direct hits in June,

Posted

I'm not a huge storm fan, personally (though if we do get them, I want them to be spectacular) so I don't mind the lack of those. Could be a remarkably warm night, though -- Jay Wynne on the BBC1 weather had 22 °C as the minimum for Manchester and most of inland England/Wales above 20 °C!