Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HighPressure

Please support Chunky.

This is a disgraceful story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3332306/Teenage-gang-fed-Chunky-chihuahua-drugs-set-fire-broke-neck-dumping-tip-SURVIVED.html

Please consider signing this petition so it reaches its 150,000 target:

Thank you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3332306/Teenage-gang-fed-Chunky-chihuahua-drugs-set-fire-broke-neck-dumping-tip-SURVIVED.html

Thank you.

Signed   not that it will make much difference.  Birch should be brought back

If there's one thing I hate even more, it's how they can't be named and shamed because they're not 18! Stop protecting these worthless scum, they deserve everything they get.

Only if you're proven guilty and I think everyone should have that right. Once guilty name and shame regardless of age.

https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-mp-justice-for-chunky

Thank you.

Hello Clive,

I have signed the petition. It really made me extremely angry when I read the attachments

Kind Regards

Dave

Thanks to those who have supported the 'Chunky' campaign, the petition has now reached over 225,000 and it is now back on our tv news here in Kent.

The names and addresses were released or should I say leaked last night, police warning people not to take action against those responsible.

Thanks to those who have supported the 'Chunky' campaign, the petition has now reached over 225,000 and it is now back on our tv news here in Kent.

The names and addresses were released or should I say leaked last night, police warning people not to take action against those responsible.

Brilliant on both counts! This is a terrifying story...

Chunky wouldn't want revenge though. Dog's don't do that!

Shocking story, these vile youths are already showing signs of psychopathy. I'd sterilize them to stop their genes from producing any off spring and hopefully they'll get a good beating from someone in the local area.  Cruelty and torture of animals is an early pointer to social psychopathy. Sadly these cases are too common place and I wish the courts would stop handing out pathetic sentences and name and shame these people.

Bless him after reading this i donated 5 pounds to rspca, 5 year ban on animals though and only 5 years .. if their can treat a dog like that.. Whats to stop them treating a human like that 

Just signed the petition. It is disgraceful how the people treated this dog. It is awful. :(

Five years is not long enough. How shocking that they could enjoy hurting something so much :-(

Five years is not long enough. How shocking that they could enjoy hurting something so much :-(

It's "someone" not "something". I'm not saying this in a nasty way, but each dog has a personality and a life force all of their own. Just like us. If these drug-crazed, depraved sociopaths/psychopaths are capable of doing this to a non-human who can't fight back, they are capable of doing it to a human who can or can't. If it was a human baby why we would be more or less horrified...

"An eye for an eye..." goes a long way back, or are we too "civilised" for that?