Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Denmark snowstorm.....

Posted

Snow is so heavy trees falling on motorway near hillerod, near my brother, that there have been numerous car accidents and police advising people to stay at home..... My brother has four inches of snow and they are forecasting another 9-15 inches before it stops.....

• Like 1

Posted

inbetween my brother and copenhagen in roskilde, where summer festival is, has 40cm already..... Still expecting another 10-20 inches according to danish met.... And tv2dk

Edit.... Roskilde has had 40cm snow in six hours! SIX HOURS!

Edited by WillinGlossop
  • Like 1

Posted

Was there visiting my brother a few Å·ears ago.....had severe thunderstorm....so much so when on train to copenhagen that a station was flooded where we got off, norebro, that the lift from platform was bringing water from platform to upstairs opening and unleashing wave of water which then went down the stairs back to the platform... was funny to watch.... But a few peeps were electricuted at tivoli when a ride overrided due to water in mechanism...luckily no-one died.....

Fingers crossed this winter might deliver, hopefully more so end of jan/feb.... As im in malaysia/ new zealand dec to end of jan....

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Interesting weather

Was there visiting my brother a few Å·ears ago.....had severe thunderstorm....so much so when on train to copenhagen that a station was flooded where we got off, norebro, that the lift from platform was bringing water from platform to upstairs opening and unleashing wave of water which then went down the stairs back to the platform... was funny to watch.... But a few peeps were electricuted at tivoli when a ride overrided due to water in mechanism...luckily no-one died..... Fingers crossed this winter might deliver, hopefully more so end of jan/feb.... As im in malaysia/ new zealand dec to end of jan....

I love the idea of a water scoop lift! As long as it is not going to electrocute anyone! I am totally envious of the Danes having all that snow to themselves 😮

Posted
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers