Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat - 20/11/2015 Onward.

Methuselah

Posted

Earth wind map showing the red area moving closer to Ireland than projected on some of the charts, could the storm be moving slightly further south than first thought?

Its still showing a bit of the donegal coast

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

Been very windy here all day. Might only be my imagination but it sounds like it's getting louder! My daughter said that part of her school's roof was blown off today. Got soaked going to collect her and have been on top of the radiator ever since I got home to try and heat up lol. 

• Like 1

Posted

Wild today.  This the Six mile water that flows into Lough Neagh in Antrim Flooding occurring around it.  You would be mistaken for thinking it was the Sea.

DSCF3709.thumb.JPG.b06ba51ef725f55371b24

This is further down at Lough Neagh shore park.  It was and still is extremely rough.  People got moved away from Car park, cafe, golf course and Park area shortly after we took these photos as main roads around the area where getting flooded and blocked with trees and debris. 

DSCF3741.thumb.JPG.5a6b74babaead936f15abDSCF3753.thumb.JPG.68e5a178da91cc0f0c205DSCF3754.thumb.JPG.a3e54e39a688455cc44fbDSCF3751.thumb.JPG.bf689bae3c3a6e3d98719DSCF3746.thumb.JPG.a393d6cad973081380c5d

• Like 6

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 🌨️❄️🌨️❄️

Here's a pic I took this morning from my back garden around 8.30. I couldn't believe my eye's when I saw them! :)

DSC_0812.JPG

• Like 5

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy

Certainly a wild night out there tonight I can hear the wind in work and that's the first time I've heard the wind normally you don't notice it so it must be bad. 

I went out for a drive this afternoon  around the coast from magilligan to portbalintrae there was some decent waves but I've seen bigger around the coast before. The wind was certainly pushing the car around though lol. 

Posted

Driving home from written that sky really looks like snow very black too. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

What's the chances of snow this evening? Just heard reports that it was snowing back home recently and appears to be some beefy showers heading into the NW at the minute.

Posted

The sky is getting very heavy here I suppose it's just wait and see what falls from it. 

Posted

Yea the radar is showing snow here too but I have nothing. 

Posted

Going by Angies forecast on the BBC site there is a chance that some could see snow later tonight as a front moves south but i would say it will be the hills that could see a dusting before temps rise later in the night.

Posted

Had a light snow shower here earlier which was a surprise, looking at the ECM what can i say last nights and this Mornings charts offered more in the way of cold on days 9 &10 nothing but severe wind Storms plenty of rain and very little snow on offer the whole way through it just seems we lose the good charts day 8,   but this all can change i have feeling they will change like a flick of a switch.:D

One thing the weather won,t be boring so can,t complain to much..

Posted

Showers passing through now are a bit wintery but i imagine any proper snow will be confined to the higher ground. Atleast we get a bit more lamp post watching.