Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat - 20/11/2015 Onward.

Methuselah

Posted
52 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

Where did that come from Neiller? 

Most snow since March 13.

Beautiful. 

No idea ! Woke up at 04.45 to go to work and couldnt believe what I was seeing . It was very heavy at that stage, Great wee finish to the winter and im now happy. As u say MS its the most we have had since March 13

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

About an inch of snow here too, best covering of the year.

Posted

Not Sure MS. Might be another chance sun eve/night, and occasionally through rest of month

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

got around an inch of snow here aswell. Everything was white here earlier this morning but thawing quickley now especially on the roads and footpaths. Temp 1.6c

Posted

Snowing moderately again, still just 0C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms

I had snow showing for my area on the radar for a good three hours last night and there wasn't a flake. There wasn't even rain :cc_confused:. Nothing here this morning, just a patchy skiffle on Benbradagh.

Posted

Glad to hear some happy snow reports.  It tried to snow quite hard in Belfast last night but just didn't lie.  Awh well, someday I will stand on snow again in my wee garden instead of just admiring it on the hills surrounding Belfast.

Posted

Snow tonight?

Icy patches are expected to form during Saturday evening and night especially on untreated surfaces and where showers occur after dark. In addition, showers are likely to fall as snow at times over Northern Ireland and above 200 to 300 m in Wales, giving some patchy accumulations of snow here. Please be aware of the potential for difficult driving 

Oh ! What a beautiful morning . Coming back from Lack after the lightest of snowfalls . Frost before snow left the dusting drfting .. some drifts 2mm deep ! And all the trees and hedges were sparkling in the early dawn . Bird song like it was a glorious June morning . Even got to hear the Cranes/herons as the prepared to go off for the day fishing . Only sad observation .. Ivy killed on hundreds more trees on the journey .. gastly hacks into the soft flesh of countless Ash trees .. damage no ivy could ever have done ! . No feed for bees or birds . Home lost to Song thrush and half our moths . Unprotected from this insanity . Happy day to all !

Wow, surprisingly settled and calm, some nice sunshine in the morning and early afternoon before being replaced with some high cloud.

Posted

Very nice day. First to actually feel spring-like so far this year.

Posted

Recorded my highest temp of the year so far today,a max of 14.5c despite a lack of sunshine.

Posted

You beat me sundog, just 13.6C here yesterday. Met Eireann saying 15C the max today. 

No glorious sunshine here, but enough to make it feel very much like spring. I could tolerate another 10 days of this:)

Posted

The first half of today here was mostly sunny which allowed the temp to get up to a max of 14.9c my new highest max of the  year so far. By mid afternoon the cloud came and it has remained dull since.

Posted

Beautiful day so far, blue skies and 13.8C, warmest temp so far this year.

Posted

It was a lovely day today with mostly clear skies however despite the constant sunshine the temp was down somewhat from the weekend. Temps 14/15c at the weekend ,today a max of just 9.0c due to an east wind. 

A lovely fresh bright day.

Posted

Nothing but blue skies again today. Currently 10C and climbing.

• Like 2