Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat - 20/11/2015 Onward.

Methuselah

Posted

Well well well! I will eat my hat.!  Nice we covering here. Most Iv had since march 2013!! Roll on end of month start of Feb!! Still don't think it merited a warning but nice to see! 

• Like 4

Posted
1 minute ago, Neiller22 said:

Well well well! I will eat my hat.!  Nice we covering here. Most Iv had since march 2013!! Roll on end of month start of Feb!! Still don't think it merited a warning but nice to see! 

stained glass windowin delighted to hear that lad :)

Posted
9 minutes ago, Neiller22 said:

Good to hear the snow shield lifted when you went to bed.:)

Posted

Nice covering here in Antrim to. Cleared a bit of snow off path/drive way its thick ice under Neath. Very cold. Best I've got for a few years. :D

• Like 1

Posted

Not a flake! Lovely crisp and clear morning, very hard frost out there, but not a flake! Very disappointing!

Posted

Well we got a good covering here in mallusk. Any more and not sure if I'd have got the car out. But that would have been ok I could have walked to work - could have been Fun. 

Anyway happy to have it. Hope it lasts throughout the day and doesn't melt. And hope we get more tonight but probably won't.

Enjoy your snow folks 

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Looks like a success for a few spots! A light covering here, not enough to build a snowman, but enough to leave your footprints.

The plan is to head up the Galtees by the Glen of Aherlow this afternoon, so there should be some nice pics in the offing!

• Like 2

Posted

Nice pics guys.  I had a better covering yesterday from 5pm to 10pm then the temps increased to a high of 2.4c and one sleety shower thawed a tiny bit but after 1am it got colder again but very little shower activity. Still white out but nothing great . Other parts of the County faired much better. It can be hit and miss 

A more organised band of showers approaching the North coast. A few lucky people may do well out of it. 

Edited by -Bomber-

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Just a sprinkling of snow here on the grass,cars etc,combined with sharp frost and plenty of white ice. Blue skies temp at -0.8c,overnight low was -1.1c.

Posted

Got about 50mm of lying snow with 75mm on the roof of the car. Neiller I'm glad u got some snow cus i dont think i could have went another day listenin to u moanin...lol 

Here is a pic from this mornig.

DSC_0704.JPG

• Like 6

Posted

Yes snow shield lifted when j went to bed!!! Lol. Snowing heaving this morn at 5.30 going to work. Nice to see. Hope streamer heading this way MS 

Posted
13 minutes ago, mountain shadow said:

It looks to be running SE from Derry towards Belfast. 

Running North of Lough Neath. 

Snowing in Carrick and Islandmagee so hopefully we'll see snow in Belfast very shortly!