Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat - 20/11/2015 Onward.

Methuselah

Lots of snow everywhere but Derry! Let's hope this new band of weather will come in and give us some snow, clouds do sure look white.. Anyone getting a covering of snow, even a dusting?

Posted

Surprised it's starting snowing here to, very lightly and ground to wet to lie but once darkness comes and temps drop it could be interesting especially looking at the radar

Posted
35 minutes ago, booferking said:

Met ie weather below for tomorrow and fax chart showing what could be a nice spell of snow if the conditions are right so we have two chances tonight and tomorrow.:)

Tomorrow Friday, will be a cold and breezy day with sunny spells and scattered showers. The showers over Ulster will merge to longer spells of rain or sleet and snow later in the day, with some heavy falls at times. Afternoon temperatures of 4 to 6 degrees but feeling colder due to wind chill from blustery northwesterly winds.

fax36s.gif

Bit off a weird forecast that to be honest. That's on their national forecast but if u click onto the regional forecast gor Ulster it's states showers dying and becoming mainly sunny in afternoon. Cross wires between forecasters there I feel. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Very heavy snow on Drive from cookstown to Omagh. Snow lying well in my part of the world and around mountfield. Looking good for decent covering. Another line of heavy ppn moving from Donegal into Tyrone at the min.

• Like 1

Posted
7 minutes ago, Neiller22 said:

Bit off a weird forecast that to be honest. That's on their national forecast but if u click onto the regional forecast gor Ulster it's states showers dying and becoming mainly sunny in afternoon. Cross wires between forecasters there I feel. 

You could be right but what about the fax charts drawing with the front in the North of Ireland 12pm Friday.

Haha! Snow is falling decently over the river, I can see the white building up, yet on our side we can see the blue of the sky, and remnants of our own snow,

Posted
14 minutes ago, booferking said:

You could be right but what about the fax charts drawing with the front in the North of Ireland 12pm Friday.

Just don't get it. But u never know. 

Another weather band coming in, let's hope this will give us some snow. We've only seen one 5 minute drop of snow and it hasn't been enough, meanwhile, a few miles away (I can see it) it's white and snowing, very cruel. :girl_devil:

Posted
7 minutes ago, BREIFMAN11 said:

Another weather band coming in, let's hope this will give us some snow. We've only seen one 5 minute drop of snow and it hasn't been enough, meanwhile, a few miles away (I can see it) it's white and snowing, very cruel. :girl_devil:

Least uv seen some! It's actually starting to freeze on my grass. That's the most Iv had. 

3 minutes ago, ronan said:

Briefman where in Derry are you?

Cityside. next to the Foyle Bridge. I can see the hills from here (don't know names) so it should give you a clue around where.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Just getting home, hairy drive up  Cookstown road out of Omagh!

IMAG2005.jpg

• Like 3