Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ireland Regional Weather Chat - 20/11/2015 Onward.

Methuselah

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Just 0.9C now, but the showers are dying out before they reach me... C'mon!

• Like 1

Posted

had a sprinkling of snow on the car earlier! was frozen solid. had another shower there which was more sleety.

• Like 1

Posted

Nothing really to talk about here. Few hail showers blowing through. Most of the showers are to the East and moving south. Good to see the old faces back and cheers Ed for the new thread. 

Posted
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL
  • Weather Preferences: Cold weather - frost or snow
  • Location: Ashbourne,County Meath,about 6 miles northwest of dublin airport. 74m ASL

Dry and clear here,the wind is still fairly brisk here . Went for a nice night time walk which i often do when we get cold snaps or spells,love the freshness. Current temp 0.6c.

Posted

Snowed earlier and turned the place white, headed over mountain to Lisburn and it was lashing in Lisburn!!

Back home now and it's sleety rain, a mild sector must have moved in and temp increased by a couple of degree, looks to be more snow tomorrow between 9 and 11.

MetO have it pretty spot on....except the wind warning, not really required for here anyway!!

• Like 1

Posted

Yes Wee gaz! The wind warning is a bit of a joke at mo! Way way of the mark ! Egg in face on that one. Spot on ref snow as you say

Posted

Had heavy snow up in Mallusk / Glengormley when I was leaving about half hour ago.

Just bought a house up in Mallusk up the back road! Haven't fully moved in yet but got a little hint of what's to come. Heavy snow lying up there

Posted

sleet with the odd flake at minute here. was actually colder earlier this eve. how can we manage to have a mild sector in arctic airflow?

Posted

That's the uk/Ireland weather for you big lad! Artic flow=mild sector!! U couldn't make it up really. The chase continues !

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy

I'm sitting here liming out the window and I can see the moon now hopefully clear skies will help drop the temperature. I can hear the wine picking up too.