Sign in to follow this  
General Cluster

Ireland Regional Weather Chat - 20/11/2015 Onward.

had a sprinkling of snow on the car earlier! was frozen solid. had another shower there which was more sleety.

• Like 1

Nothing really to talk about here. Few hail showers blowing through. Most of the showers are to the East and moving south. Good to see the old faces back and cheers Ed for the new thread. 

Maybe heading this bob barley. Was a bit windy earlier heading to pub with my daughter but nout now. Had a few snow showers which was good to see but not lying. Don't fancy my 9 holes of golf in the morn!!!

Snowing her now MS! I'm only 5 mile from you. Must be snow with u now

Dry and clear here,the wind is still fairly brisk here . Went for a nice night time walk which i often do when we get cold snaps or spells,love the freshness. Current temp 0.6c.

Snowed earlier and turned the place white, headed over mountain to Lisburn and it was lashing in Lisburn!!

Back home now and it's sleety rain, a mild sector must have moved in and temp increased by a couple of degree, looks to be more snow tomorrow between 9 and 11.

MetO have it pretty spot on....except the wind warning, not really required for here anyway!!

• Like 1

Yes Wee gaz! The wind warning is a bit of a joke at mo! Way way of the mark ! Egg in face on that one. Spot on ref snow as you say

Had heavy snow up in Mallusk / Glengormley when I was leaving about half hour ago.

Just bought a house up in Mallusk up the back road! Haven't fully moved in yet but got a little hint of what's to come. Heavy snow lying up there

sleet with the odd flake at minute here. was actually colder earlier this eve. how can we manage to have a mild sector in arctic airflow?

That's the uk/Ireland weather for you big lad! Artic flow=mild sector!! U couldn't make it up really. The chase continues !

Jeaaakers!!!!!

She's cold out there.

Probably about time to stick my annual head back in here.

Nice bit of snow here earlier but got a bit wet looking now.

• Like 1

I'm sitting here liming out the window and I can see the moon now hopefully clear skies will help drop the temperature. I can hear the wine picking up too.