Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stewfox

Would you tell anyone what paper you read ?

Give some folk regard Daily Mail readers as 'Nazi scum' would you dare divulge what paper you read and why ?

https://forum.netweather.tv/topic/84030-migrant-crisis/page-28

I read the Daily Mail

Its informative , follows a number of good causes and I take its articles from Global warming to 15 kids on benefits as a bit of fun.

Daily Mirror, sometimes ''i'' newspaper.

Very occasionally the times too.

Telegraph and times and occasionally viz .......

'My mate' would  'read' the Sunday Sport while queuing to buy milk then put it back

In the 1980s if Linda Lusardi was ever in the Sun 'my mate' would buy it.

Don't read newspapers. I don't need anyone telling me what to think.

And with regards to the Daily Mail or the Express, I won't even give them a hit when a link is posted.

Good old mail, diverting its Nazi past onto the Royals...

Right then, I'm off to Greece.

Oops.. hold on.....

I don't read the papers, although I often read what was available in the canteen at work.

It never bothered me what papers people read and I wouldn't judge anyone on what tabloid they were holding in the queue in smith's. 

I wonder what else we will get judged on? maybe I should buy a new hat?

I don't read the papers, I get all my news from the 'Breaking News' thread. It's informative, accurate and bashes Sam Smith on a regular basis. :good:

I don't read the papers, I get all my news from the 'Breaking News' thread. It's informative, accurate and bashes Sam Smith on a regular basis. :good:

don't forget the baploids to lassie ??

I used to buy the Telegraph and the the Mirror when I lived over there - which one depended on my mood. I like the layout of the Telegraph and the style of journalism, the conservative bent aside. The Mirror was for quick reads, admired how they led the opposition to the second Iraq war, this going back a bit now. 

My politics is more left leaning, but left orientated papers are a heavy read. Prefer to get my intellectual news and opinion from radio and television.  

only papers I ever read is the metro when if im on the tube in the morning and the evening standard again if im on the tube in the evening only because they are both free so why wouldn't you..i haven't or I don't think I have ever bought a paper in my life..or regularly read them..my mum reads the Daily Mail..from memory as a kid my dad used to get the Express..people who slag of papers for what ever reason and jump on their high horse about people who read those papers really need to take a good look at themselves...

Never buy one, rarely read one. Standard of journalism in this country is now so low you'd be better off reading 'Viz' for accurate news.

There all right for abit of gossip and eye candy.

After all Murdoch owns nearly every media in the world.

I get given the Sun and Daily Mail each day.   Usually takes me around 10 minutes to read both.

I get my news off the internet.

Many, many years ago - long before the internet - I used to buy Sunday papers.    The Sunday Times and the Sunday Sport.   Between them they covered most bases :D 

Daily Sport for me.

Not interested in the "news" side of a newspaper.

I can't read. Daily express should suit me fine.

Guardian etc. Ironically stopped buying the occasional paper Guardian shortly before getting a woodstove put in, so now have to scrounge newspapers off anyone who has spares. Mainly read the internet for news. My good friends and neighbours are both Tories and write for tabloids so we find lots to talk about especially at election time!

• Warm run-up to Easter but a destabilising low means sunshine and showers at the weekend

High pressure is keeping our weather settled at the moment, and in the main it'll stay that way until the end of the week. But with low pressure helping to destabilise the atmosphere this weekend, the sunshine will be joined by some heavy showers. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Lockdown Gardening - Top Tips for New Gardeners

Lockdown Gardening - Top Tips for New Gardeners - Blog by Jenny Bell WWW.NETWEATHER.TV In the first in a regular series of gardening articles, Jenny Bell gives her top tips for new gardeners who are maybe taking their first gardening steps during the lockdown.  

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts
    Latest weather updates from Netweather