Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

My profile photo doesnt show up

SparkleS

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,snow,snow!! Ooh and sunny,warm days!!!

Ive been trying for the past few months now to upload a new photo after deleting my old profile photo and also its uploading to a small thumbnail, it isnt actually coming into my avatar? Please help as im not sure whats happening.m

Thanks

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Your not the only one https://forum.netweather.tv/topic/83306-unable-to-upload-profile-pic/ But there is another way around it https://forum.netweather.tv/topic/84320-uploading-photos-to-a-post/#entry3277049

Edited by Dancerwithwings

Posted

It'll keep playing up until we update the forum software, which we're waiting to do unless you'd prefer us replacing one tiny bug with a whole load more nasty ones!

We'll probably be doing it in the next few weeks though.

Posted

Hi paul, it wasnt aware there was a problem, i havent been around for a while, you only had to say lol not a problem, just thought it was an isolated incidence.

P.s. I have the same software and waiting on them bringing the big update out, about time it came out now isnt it, even then going to have to watch it although mine doesnt have this bug.

Posted

Hi Sparke, I wasn't referring to you above, I was replying to Moki. As Dancer says, you can get round the problem by uploading to the gallery and choosing the image as your profile photo from there :)

The new version of Invision has been around a while now (assuming you're meaning v4) but it's had some bugs which I didn't want to tempt fate with, so we've held off!

Posted

Oh haha i knew what mokidugway was referring to as we had this discussion in the north west thread a while back.... And i didnt realise you was referring to mokidugway and not me..... Lol sorry for the confusion!

Erm im not sure which software it is as its my partner that deals with the running of it, its just my website in my siggie the spiritcharms forum, he did say though probably about 6 months or so or even longer than that about the new software but that he darrnt install it yet as it was stil in its alpha or beta stage? And that he didnt want to risk it cause people were saying its buggy.... So glad he hasnt done it yet, not sure when hes going to be doing it. Weve had a problem with bulk email notifications now for quite a long time, we still havent got that option.mthsnks for the gallery advice.

Posted

Well that didnt work, im upside down in the gallery and i cant make my picture bigger cause im on the ipad, it doesnt let me!! What a terrible photo! Lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

LOL what's that small thumbnail you've got? 

Posted

LOL what's that small thumbnail you've got?

A flake of snow by the looks of things! Lol